a day off!!!

Currently reading:
a day off!!!

done for the day now...woo!!!

wont be watching football tho.... prefer rugby :D :D

two words hunny

HELL YEAH!!! :D oh the thighs... wouldnt mind well.. im sure i dont need to say lol

as long as they big n buff i dont care where they come from :D

i have tomorrow off as we have a quiet week finally!!! yay!!!

but i have plenty to do :cry: have to tidy my room as it resembles a tip :eek: then i have to take off my gearbox as it died on me agin last night, so will have to see what the damage is, then look at getting a replacement sorted to sell it and get a new car :cry: :(

will be watching the footy as well (y)

Andy_sx said:
then i have to take off my gearbox as it died on me agin last night

it died? u mean u broke it lol :p

Andy_sx said:
erm maybe yes :eek: but it was only a few weeks old, i cant have done that much. had enough of the car now, as much as i love it, its time to move on, but it will still be a fiat, just not sure which one just yet:confused:

STILO :slayer:

Andy_sx said:
i have tomorrow off as we have a quiet week finally!!! yay!!!

but i have plenty to do :cry: have to tidy my room as it resembles a tip :eek: then i have to take off my gearbox as it died on me agin last night, so will have to see what the damage is, then look at getting a replacement sorted to sell it and get a new car :cry: :(

will be watching the footy as well (y)

ERM..... u forgot something? Huh forgotten about already hey? :p

*rubs andys head* oh sorry its a thumb print... thought it was dirt :p

Derbychick said:
*rubs andys head* oh sorry its a thumb print... thought it was dirt :p

lol!!!

well as my day didn't go as planned mayb tomorrow will:D

in2 town after work and then in2 pub for emergency summit with mate hayley!!!, have a leaving/birthday party to plan!!! need to get in some booze practise as determined to complete the mile b4 i go!!!, oh i am gona be wrecked it'll be great:D

think i am gona have to give the diet a miss that day, plus also going for food as what the heck, lets just hope i will still fit in the plane seat after lol

Last edited:
Back