GSI1.jpg

Vauxhall Corsa 1.6 GSI

Introduction

Just bought a Corsa GSI, 1.6 16v in Carabic Blue.

110K but in excellent condition for its age (N/96) basically standard apart from alloys and K&N filter (but have the original too becasue I know how fellow forumers feel about K&N etc).
smart mate. old corsas are slowly loosing their chav imageand especially as its a GSi. If it was me, id get it in mint condition, totally standard and sit on it for a few years. Its like nova gsi's now, finding a mint standard one is near on impossible!

but then again, i would say this as id love to own a mint astra gte 16v in original condition!

good luck with it :D

Dunc

p.s. if u are gonna drop a redtop in it dont bother, cant see why people do that, may as well go straight for the LET lump ;)

smart mate. old corsas are slowly loosing their chav imageand especially as its a GSi. If it was me, id get it in mint condition, totally standard and sit on it for a few years. Its like nova gsi's now, finding a mint standard one is near on impossible!

but then again, i would say this as id love to own a mint astra gte 16v in original condition!

good luck with it :D

Dunc

p.s. if u are gonna drop a redtop in it dont bother, cant see why people do that, may as well go straight for the LET lump ;)

cheers, the only that isnt standard is the wheels and the filter but ive got that, its a minter and the last of them to wit the later engine, thats the only reason i bought it to make something on it cos my mate didnt want to put thhe effort in getting it horugh an mot round xmas.

i had a P reg corsa before my GP...in comparison i think chevvys probably corner better. And the french might even be faster...bit of a push on that one tho lol

Back