IMG_00135.JPG

Vauxhall Astra Coupe.

Introduction

Hi all.

This is my Vauxhall Astra Coupe, styled by Bertone. Its a 1.8l 16v. it replaced my much loved Punto 1.2 8v

IMG_00135.JPG

IMG_00153.JPG

IMG_00163.JPG
Yeah, thought you would have done so thats why i havent said anything :p

After working with Eklipze3k on his sei the other day and having a good sit in it i was pretty much sold on it.

Off to look at the "new" car on monday and making my decision up from there. As long as its in good condition and i can get enough for the Astra.

After working with Eklipze3k on his sei the other day and having a good sit in it i was pretty much sold on it.

Off to look at the "new" car on monday and making my decision up from there. As long as its in good condition and i can get enough for the Astra.

Yeah well ive been having a nosey around on the forum thats advertised on the car and as far as i could see i didnt see any posts saying anything bad about it or a build thread so think its all original and hasnt had any major problems that needed forum advise lol

Yeah well ive been having a nosey around on the forum thats advertised on the car and as far as i could see i didnt see any posts saying anything bad about it or a build thread so think its all original and hasnt had any major problems that needed forum advise lol

Its one of the mods cars :) I've been guaranteed it will have been looked after. But with anything you can only take that at arms reach, need to see it for yourself to decide.

Its very low milage for its age. Only done around 4000miles a year. (If you go off the milage its done)

Its one of the mods cars :) I've been guaranteed it will have been looked after. But with anything you can only take that at arms reach, need to see it for yourself to decide.

Its very low milage for its age. Only done around 4000miles a year. (If you go off the milage its done)

Yeah, how well its been looked after is only something you can decide yourself really.
Well I hope that it all goes well for you with it. You got interest in the astra?

Yeah, how well its been looked after is only something you can decide yourself really.
Well I hope that it all goes well for you with it. You got interest in the astra?

Not yet. but it hasnt been advertised yet.

waiting till ive seen the XXXXXX to offically put it up

Edit. just accidently put what im looking at in the thread :bang:

Because im now due to sell the car in July and collect my "New" car. Its time to start stripping parts and selling them.

OPC Has been removed and on eBay, Springs are coming off next week with the help of Eklipze3k, Stereo Headunit and Sub/Amp will be coming out and going for sale too :eek:

Head Unit and Sub are open for offers from Fiat People ;)

Back