Technical Clutch Pressure Plate Fixing Bolts

Currently reading:
Technical Clutch Pressure Plate Fixing Bolts

I'm going to ask the stupid question, did you order the correct clutch. I've seen clutches for the manual gearbox and for the dualogic. I have no idea if they are really different but I can't think of something else. (except maybe the main clutch cilinder).

I'm going to ask the stupid question, did you order the correct clutch. I've seen clutches for the manual gearbox and for the dualogic. I have no idea if they are really different but I can't think of something else. (except maybe the main clutch cilinder).
According to AutoDoc, it is the correct clutch kit for a 2009 Panda 169, 1.2petrol - https://www.autodoc.co.uk/ridex/13627742#clutch-kit . As far as I am aware, the critical specification is 180mm diameter.

Quality may have something to do with this issue, which is not exactly a problem since the clutch works really smoothly and progressively. If I have to change the clutch again, I'll use LuK, which is only £5 more than the Ridex from AutoDoc. Having changed the clutch once, I'm not afraid of doing it again - quite fun really

More than likely 180

2wd 60hp petrol Panda from 2003 to 2010 normally 180mm

4x4 60hp petrol Panda from 2004 on is normally 190mm

200mm 100HP and diesel

69hp 2wd 2010 to 2012 200mm according to some catalogues, mine measured 192mm

There was a 69hp rare engine in 2009 without VVT anyone's guess what's fitted

Last edited:
Back