Photo0248.jpg

My new pimped van.

Introduction

Well there's only pics of the outside, not got any pics of inside yet; it was too dark to get good ones when i got it back but has deep pile carpets, custom lighting, 5 leather seats, big flat screen TV, Sony Xplode subs (x4), PS2 etc. Has had extra windows fitted behind the sliding doors (has sliding doors on both sides)

Its a vito travelliner 112 cdi (2003), 5 speed manual. Has full stainless exhaust with decat, told it has performance panel filter but not checked - apparently its about 135bhp but got nought to back that - tbh don't know what a standard 112cdi puts out but it pulls well and is similar sorta speed to the stilo (1.9jtd 115) which is plenty fast for a van in my opinion. Wheels are genuine AMG 18" (believe from the new E-class but not sure).

well here's the pics.
Photo02651.jpg

Photo02641.jpg

Photo0262.jpg

Photo0253.jpg

Photo0257.jpg

trusty stilo there on the left :)
Photo02521.jpg

Photo0250.jpg

Photo0249.jpg

Photo0248.jpg

Opinions, comments and questions welcome.
Re: My new pimped van..

The brakes on it are the standards and they aren't upto much tbh, i intend to get some larger brakes from some merc or another, not sure which merc yet but like i said before, think the wheels are off an AMG E-Class and they fit without spacers so will prob look in that direction; brakes on it aren't worth spending any effort on so will just get saving ;)

If you wanna talk money, catch me on msn ;)

Liking the inside a lot - but I'm glad you said it hadn't been done with much 'attention to detail', as that's what I was thinking (y)

Give me a shout if you need any pointers / tips with any of the trimming stuff mate..... :)

@ Oakley: Updates, no other than i have lost the key atm nothing done.

@ Jamie: Cause i go camping alot during summer and just because i think its cool

@ Eynonz: It does have a games console.. has a PS2 in it at the mo which came with it. But as i said before it has 240volt inverter and spare plugs so i could put my xbox360 in there if i wanted or even the wii if i really wanted to break something lol. Also the headunit plays dvd's onto the TV and i'm looking at new headunit with digital tv outputs ;)

i do believe ive seen this parked up a few times in selby ;)
not sure i've been to selby in it - i don't go there as often now my dad has moved out of selby. I may be wrong though, my memory isn't what it once was lol.

Got new key for it on Tuesday having lost it in the snow but the bugger didn't start - not sure if its to do with the replacement key or the fact its been cocooned in ice for 2 weeks without moving. I'll update when i know the score, it being outside a mates house proper in the middle of nowhere i'm finding it difficult to get over there with work and xmas looming.

Hey peeps, forgot to update on this. I got the new key from Merc but they said when they plugged in their machine something doesn't respond and so they couldn't code the new key until it was fixed. I have dug out my OBD2 reader to plug it in see what it comes up with. Luckily my cousin found the old key and it still works so can drive it at least.

My advice to all is don't get dragged on a sledge behind a 4x4 with your car keys in your pocket ;) very very silly!

@ Ghost: I still have a cinq 1.2 8v, the sei turbo and the stilo MW but open to offers on the cento's ;) stilo is a work car now.

Looking to get a big brake upgrade atm bt cannot find anyone anywhere thats done one, which seems strange as everyone seems to complain the brakes a crap. Hoping i can fit some ML55 AMG brakes on there but getting my hands on a set to check out isn't easy. Standard brakes are 276mm vented dics whereas ML55 are 345mm vented, just a matter of whether the calipers will fit behind the wheels or not. Tarox do conversions but they are smaller than alot of standard merc brakes and are quite expensive!

Last edited:

What a well kitted out van, bet the passengers love it!! :D

I have a set of 4 pot brembos from an ML, they work with 345mm discs (massive in reality(y)) unfortunately I painted them blue, got them for a Bravo but due to complexity of making brackets it wasnt a viable option. Let me know if youre interested!

Image0085.jpg

What a well kitted out van, bet the passengers love it!! :D

I have a set of 4 pot brembos from an ML, they work with 345mm discs (massive in reality(y)) unfortunately I painted them blue, got them for a Bravo but due to complexity of making brackets it wasnt a viable option. Let me know if youre interested!

View attachment 85553
You have PM, looking at them in that pic doesn't look like it'll be hard to fit them to the van, don't think it'll be a straight sway but hey.

Edit: I wonder if they will fit under 18's?! I guess i can always get bigger wheels, i have seen wheels the same as mine in 20" :D

Last edited:
Back