Photo0248.jpg

My new pimped van.

Introduction

Well there's only pics of the outside, not got any pics of inside yet; it was too dark to get good ones when i got it back but has deep pile carpets, custom lighting, 5 leather seats, big flat screen TV, Sony Xplode subs (x4), PS2 etc. Has had extra windows fitted behind the sliding doors (has sliding doors on both sides)

Its a vito travelliner 112 cdi (2003), 5 speed manual. Has full stainless exhaust with decat, told it has performance panel filter but not checked - apparently its about 135bhp but got nought to back that - tbh don't know what a standard 112cdi puts out but it pulls well and is similar sorta speed to the stilo (1.9jtd 115) which is plenty fast for a van in my opinion. Wheels are genuine AMG 18" (believe from the new E-class but not sure).

well here's the pics.
Photo02651.jpg

Photo02641.jpg

Photo0262.jpg

Photo0253.jpg

Photo0257.jpg

trusty stilo there on the left :)
Photo02521.jpg

Photo0250.jpg

Photo0249.jpg

Photo0248.jpg

Opinions, comments and questions welcome.
Well the van is at my mates workshop now, i went down y'day and helped him get the truck he was working on running again so he get get it out the workshop and get the van in the workshop. So fingers crossed they will be on in the next couple of weeks or so. Not even sure though if the discs will fit on the hubs without any machining, so we'll see.

Then its always possible they won't fit inside the wheels, certainly will be close.

Back