Posted by ben
Deene Park
Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Had a great day seeing lots of new and old faces and even managed to grab a bargin part from my Sei, but it made me very very sad indeed, I need an Italian Daily again, its nice having a big Opel to cruise motorways in but it has no soul, it really made me miss my Stilo a lot.

This was my first ever MITCAR event after only getting my 500S in Feb. My Dad in Alfa Romeo owners' club so he found out about this event and let me know; so glad he did :) Really enjoyed it; meeting new car mad people and seeing all the fab cars; hoping to go to more in the future !! Well done to all organisers :)

Panz x

Gallery up - hope some people took some photos :D

https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=4036

A MASSIVE (and I mean MASSIVE) thanks to dombooth and gadge who, without them the day wouldn't have happened. Dom very kindly rented a van, bought all the food, drove it all the way from Sheffield to Northampton where Gadge met him and together with Stu DemonD they got all the stand stuff ready.

I second that :) - it couldn't have gone better (even after setting fire to my hand :p). Everyone I spoke to was having a great time, and met a lot of new people too so hoping we have a few more next year (y)

Between the four of us we managed a good system to make the tent and set the stall out all within an hour - small marquee that is :D

I second that :) - it couldn't have gone better (even after setting fire to my hand :p). Everyone I spoke to was having a great time, and met a lot of new people too so hoping we have a few more next year (y)

Between the four of us we managed a good system to make the tent and set the stall out all within an hour - small marquee that is :D

Sounds to me like you have just volunteered to light the urn next time we meet ! :)

Looks like not then
frown.gif
I managed to come away having not taken a single one.
A MASSIVE (and I mean MASSIVE) thanks to @dombooth and @gadge who, without them the day wouldn't have happened. Dom very kindly rented a van, bought all the food, drove it all the way from Sheffield to Northampton where Gadge met him and together with @Stu DemonD they got all the stand stuff ready.
Second that, organisation (and Barbie) spot on as ever thankyou. Had a great day.

Back