Posted by ben
Deene Park
Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi there are there any fiats or alfas heading up from Northampton I'm leaving at 9.30am tomoz with the multipla all washed and polished and don't mind driving up in a group ? or meeting near corby

there will be a steady stream heading up from the A14 / Kettering / Northampton,
Charlie

Hi everyone

I would have loved to have gone and i was going to go today to meet everyone but my stilo let me down the alternator bearing has decided to give up and its making a hell of a screaming noise and needs replacing i wouldn't like to drive it to far like that in case it goes completely going to get it fixed in the week

Have a great day everyone hope the weather is good to you all and enjoy the BBQ

All the best to you all

Pete...

Brilliant day was had many thanks ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1439748554.305299.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1439748574.129663.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1439748593.129735.jpg

Looks like everyone had a great day yesterday feeling sad i had to miss it because of my stilo,s alternator bearing playing up, still did,nt want to risk a breakdown on the way or coming back so looking forward to the next meet would have loved to have met everyone yesterday

Pete...

I went to Deene Park event yesterday, saw some beautiful/interesting cars, met some not so beautiful but interesting people
smile.gif
. I took an Alfa Spider but wished I'd taken my Cinquecento Sporting....... Where are all the Cinq's and Sei's? One of each is not enough, the only Cinq there won a trophy for being different! How am I going to learn more about improving mine if everyone with Cinq's are not showing them? Attached Thumbnails

This was my first time and can I enjoyed it was good seeing some nice cars and people will definitely be going to more amazed only saw one other punto gt mk1.

Back