Technical Ducato DPF errors

Currently reading:
Technical Ducato DPF errors

Another thing, when I had the injectors tested there were 2 with a different part number, meaning these had been replaced in the past, not in the Fiat service history so not by them.
What if they hadn't been programmed? or reset?
Would there be any harm in doing it again with MES?

Your Injector graphs were always out of spec so was surprised with the test results that they were OK, here's the reason.
Are they different part numbers or just different id serial numbers if later
Yes put the new data in using mes. Don't try to put the old numbers in again, just the new. This will not get rid of blocked dpf but hopefully prevent it happening again.

Not sure if its serial or part number. I think its part. 2 are 0445110 520 and r are 0445110 418. The injector guy said if he had to supply they would be 520 ones.
How is the new data put in?

This is the injectors

Attachments

• PXL_20220530_072805184.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220530_072805184.MP.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 34
So I checked the injector codes with MES, turns out the code for 1 was the one for 4 and vice versa. So injectors had been swapped around for some reason. Could this make a difference?
(assuming injectors are 1, 2, 3, 4 looking from left to right)

So I checked the injector codes with MES, turns out the code for 1 was the one for 4 and vice versa. So injectors had been swapped around for some reason. Could this make a difference?
(assuming injectors are 1, 2, 3, 4 looking from left to right)
Yes mixing up the ones you know and add 2 unknown, there's your problem. That why you.our systems is blocked . Dpf still needs cleaning or replacing.

By way of update;
Had the dpf removed and sent to be cleaned.
Initial thoughts were driving fine if a little underpowered. Better mpg. 33 now.
A bit more driving and seems quite underpowered.
And still doing too many regens!
First one after the clean was after 250klm.
Next after 170 or 180.
All looks normal on MES.
Why is it doing regen this often?
What tells it too?
Partly the differential pressure sensor? Can't be faulty as it's a new one. MAP sensor also new.
And why would it be underpowered?

Any thoughts?

By way of update;
Had the dpf removed and sent to be cleaned.
Initial thoughts were driving fine if a little underpowered. Better mpg. 33 now.
A bit more driving and seems quite underpowered.
And still doing too many regens!
First one after the clean was after 250klm.
Next after 170 or 180.
All looks normal on MES.
Why is it doing regen this often?
What tells it too?
Partly the differential pressure sensor? Can't be faulty as it's a new one. MAP sensor also new.
And why would it be underpowered?

Any thoughts?
Just come across your post, i too have p1206 issues with my 2019 ducato. Done a DIY clean myself which appeared to fix the van for 150 miles before returning to limp mode and p1206 again. Not checked injectors but in the process of removing and checking the high pressure EGR and giving it a clean (although i doubt thats the issue).

Did you get to the bottom of your problem?

Alex

Back