Shop - what do you want to see in there?

Currently reading:
Shop - what do you want to see in there?

I want the shop to have 32" LCD TVs for £20 :D
Calendar idea is good.
How about hooded tops?
H

What about FF number plates? Dave, I seem to remember noticing yours when i saw your car at Gaydon and thought I would like to have my plates done the same way.

And also with geckos on there, too :p

He might have had them done before the legislation was introduced. If not, I believe they have to have "Not for road use" printed on them somewhere.
H

Erm struggling to think of anything tbh.
fiat forum sunstrips, logo'd car mats, How about cans of touch up paint in common fiat colours?? Could look into getting some FiatForum bonnet/rear badges made up maybe.

You might wanna think about contacting companies asking to become affiliates of FF that can sell service parts for example so that bits bought through the FiatForum shop actually come from them with a member discount, for stuff like oil, coolant, oil filters, HT leads and spark plugs and all that stuff. You did say no parts but it might be an idea, i think a company might go for it when you think we all (nearly all) serivce are cars regularly they could get quite a bit of business from it. Could offer tham free advertising on FF as an incentive too

OFF TOPIC WARNING!
in scotland they can still sell any plate to anyone with no proof of ownership required, and no "NOT FOR ROAD USE" label, or even the name and address of who made it. totally illegal in england, but perectly legal in scotland. any uk registered company can take orders online or in person, and then get the plates made and despatched from scotland, avoiding the laws. it makes no sense to me, but its a good thing.

BACK ON TOPIC!
why not set up a relationship with a motorfactor who would be willing to supply disocunted parts? they coud have thier won shop section and a "request a part" service. the seller enjoys no competition, we enjoy low prices, FF charge the seller, everyone wins. i know its asking a lot but shy bairns get nee broth.

Going back to the pen idea, I think it's a good one, although really then pens should be good quality ones made from recycled car parts. They would make a good "flyer" at events or to give to friends.

Sticking with a stationary (rather than moving!) theme, envelopes for the times you send letters or packing tape for when you sell things on ebay, and why not FF notpads for the student.

Back