NoReg.jpg

The Coupe!

Introduction

Hi chaps,

Its been a while since I've been on the forums and well...er...after getting rid of the Schumacher Sei I got an Ignis Sport. Had a few annoying unsolvable problems/niggles (lets say I don't hold much respect for Suzuki and Ridings and Co) so that went at the beginning of this month (only had it 9 months) for a car I've always always wanted

NoReg.jpg

Sadly though I have paint problems. The car was brand new and is gonna seriously cost me. The dealer (Smart of Bolton) have been a bit slow on the uptake and have kinda ruined the paintwork for me (picture is pre"BUFFERED") as the car had quite a few scratches on it. Theres still a lot on it now but more alarmingly loads of buffer swirls and the paint has lost its deep black look.

I'm holding out for new panels now.

Great little cars and pretty damn quick at the start of the TLGP! Just need to get more miles on it as its so easy for the revs to rise ;-P
Sad to hear of your problems but surely the Ignis is quicker than the Roadster thingy?

Well, shouldn't really be the issue quickness I suppose, another set of rims will just set that off nicely.

Apologies if the comments sounded negative.

Liam

Technically the Ignis Sport had/has a quicker 0 - 60 time (8.9 secs). The Roadster is 0 - 60 in 10.9 but it feels quicker to 30 and is sooooooooooo much more fun and holds the road stupidly well ;-> I was'nt really buying for speed anyway.

The ride feels better too and the Ignis was a bit too high for my liking. The Roadster seems to oooze cool!!

Well I think I fell in love with the engine of the Ignis but on hindsight and seeing one on the road the other day they are a bit too wide and high. Still a pretty good design.

Back