New Panda 4x4 owner

Currently reading:
New Panda 4x4 owner

Hello all, I’ve just bought a 14 plate Panda 4x4 to use as a local runabout. I learnt to drive in an F plate classic panda years ago and have always had a soft spot for them as a result.

It’s a bit of a whim purchase as I’m lucky to have other cars but something that shrugs off potholes and flooded roads will be very welcome round where I live. Not got it yet, will collect on Tuesday but it’s a twin air in green with (I think) every option ticked so winter pack, parking sensors, leather wheel, split rear seat etc. it’s actually lived out in Italy for the last year or so at the previous owner’s holiday home so should be nice and dry!

It’s in great nick but I’m going to do a service on it when I get it including changing the plugs and the front discs as while fine they were an advisory on the last MoT. Once I’ve got it back I’ll whack a picture up.

Has he car featured on here before? It rings a bell with me when it was sold previously.

Not sure, this is it.

Attachments

• First photo.jpg
    First photo.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 19
Not sure, this is it.
It looks well. Its not really a hardened 4x4 though so be a bit gentle on the rough stuff. Its really a 4x4 mini hatch. The ride certainly absorbs bumps well and mud and snow tyres are no doubt a bit tougher. Brakes need to be cleaned regularly to ensure they remain 100% free and to reduce the build up of rust on discs, This is the only thing I have found an issue on mine. You will need to work out how to get economy out of it... I find eco off and a light foot is best on a long run. It seems these things vary quite a lot from one to another . My latest runs fine with eco switched on but other people find them dangerously slow in this setting. My last one was nearly in that bracket. I hope it goes well for you. I dont think you will ever get stuck anywhere! I cant think of any other car, at ay price I would rather have.

Last edited:
Not sure, this is it.
No, it was a different car, this one in fact. Same colour/spec and going to live as a second car at a holiday home.

That looks really clean, it's my favourite colour on the 4x4 Panda's, I prefer the look of the earlier 4x4 Panda's before they released the cross etc
Me too. My waze has the goofy look abnd it is common and lacking in any elegance. I way prefer the standard model but ive got used to it and you cant see its goofy face when your driving it. Lol
PS its parked face in in the garage too.Haha

Back