East Midlands ForzaLIVE! - Nottingham (RIP AutoItalia Stanford)

Currently reading:
East Midlands ForzaLIVE! - Nottingham (RIP AutoItalia Stanford)

ForzaLIVE! - Nottingham (RIP AutoItalia Stanford)
Posted by dombooth
MFN, Shipley Gate, Nottingham
Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
You have got until tomorrow morning ! enough time for a cruise or a shopping trip ?? :)
Well, got there at 3.30 and it seemed everyone had gone home! Had a quick chat with a couple of people to find out how it had all gone.... and yes, I was a day early! The first time in my life the word premature has been linked with my name. Good job we're staying the night. Ahem, so see you all tomorrow then. Now then, caramel apple tart with vanilla ice cream.........

Well, got there at 3.30 and it seemed everyone had gone home! Had a quick chat with a couple of people to find out how it had all gone.... and yes, I was a day early! The first time in my life the word premature has been linked with my name. Good job we're staying the night. Ahem, so see you all tomorrow then. Now then, caramel apple tart with vanilla ice cream.........

What can I say...and you a Moderator ! Don't you talk to Ben ? :slayer:

After over 400 miles of driving today I'm safely ensconced in the hotel bar using their free wifi (it isn't working upstairs apparently (n)). Not going to stay down here long though as that would be a very bad idea :eek:

Only 55 miles to travel tomorrow. See you all there (y)

no panda for me, :eek:
the weekend is now loaded with "stuff" and hopefully will get a rinse overnight..,:rolleyes:

so - is there a meet point..or are we just arriving in dribs and drabs..??:confused:

Charlie - Oxford

I am cruisin..no G, aim to be there around 10.30, may stop for breakfast somewhere on the way :) Leaving here around 8 ish ?

What can I say...and you a Moderator ! Don't you talk to Ben ? :slayer:
Ben? Ben who? I'm normally late, in fact l was due to be born on FA Cup final day & my dad wanted to go to some friends' to watch the match, this being the 50 we didn't have a TV. Of course I turned up a few days later and I've been late ever since. Except today!

Car is not clean and full of luggage after a week away. It's also not a FIAT, but it is still one of the family. On way in a few minutes.

Back