Technical fiat punto gt... saab front mount intercooler

Currently reading:
Technical fiat punto gt... saab front mount intercooler

BoostGT2

hi there has anybody fitted there punto gt with one of the saab 900 intercooler (inlet and outlet on one side)

i was wondering if anybody has any hints/tips of fitting or even some photos of one being fitted with the bumper off? would be a great help if you could private msg me!

thanks

rob

Hi All, I'm trying to fit the same intercooler on my Punto, but am struggling on the following points:

- the lower inlet of the Saab IC is bang in front of the oil radiator piping and, while they are flexible, not enough to get them out of the way.
- the original silicone piping is too small to fit on the outlet, do I have to change it?
- I've moved the radiator back about 1 inch to create more space because I want to avoid cutting the bumper (I dont want to remove the air conditioning radiator either), but it wont move any further back because it touches the metal piping coming from the throttle body. I've moved the metal piping back as much as possible, but I still dont have enough space.

Would really appreciate some advice, photos of how someone else has fitted the same IC would be really appreciated.

Many thanks!

hi there has anybody fitted there punto gt with one of the saab 900 intercooler (inlet and outlet on one side)

i was wondering if anybody has any hints/tips of fitting or even some photos of one being fitted with the bumper off? would be a great help if you could private msg me!

thanks

rob
Hi Rob, did anyone ever send you the pics you asked for? If yes, could you forward them to me too please? Many thanks

Back