Technical '06 Panda crank sensor issue.....

Currently reading:
Technical '06 Panda crank sensor issue.....

Ok just finished my digging and now the D600 is gone but the car is still refusing to start

Now there is a void chassis bolt coming out almost behind the brake oil cap that is covered in paint, but I'm not sure if it serves to hold some termal insulation preventing heat from going to the inside of the car or had a ground wire to it
There's a few of those around as the same shell fitted many models

It does not look like cars with your layout have any wires to the valve cover or coils that I can see

Have you tried this

with a charged battery

Clear the codes and check the codes are cleared

Disconnect the battery and reconnect it, just to start the BCM and ECU software from a fresh start not from sleep state

Without cranking and watching the volts turn the ignition on and watch the voltage and dash lights a few times

Recheck the codes but don't crank the car yet

What are the results

Try it a few times, try and make it fail without cranking

Every time you switch the ignition on the
You should hear the fuel pump prime
ECU wakes up
ABS preforms a self test
EPS preforms a self test
BCM collect the information
Dash displays the information
They are all communicating

The key code is been read by the BCM and passed to the ECU confirmed, passed back to the BCM which passed it back to the dash

Every time you switch the ignition on the
You should hear the fuel pump prime
ECU wakes up
ABS preforms a self test
EPS preforms a self test
BCM collect the information
Dash displays the information
They are all communicating

Yes this sequence is all performing as it should the respective lights comes on while priming, the pump is heard throughout the whole car too it's not a quiet one everything is normal but when i crank and the car fail there is no DTC except the 9022 and the phonic learn and after closing and opening the ignition the 3 immobilizer blinks occur. Close ignition and reopen it i get a normal one light then goes off after a second or less

And as for the dashboard we still have a steady battery light that does not go out while cranking and the oil light goes out after 3 seconds of continuous crank the rest of the lights are pretty normal and does not give any weird/wrong behaviour

All sounds good

We are not getting any errors any more

Is there a delay on the scan tool rpm

Hows the voltage look, any spikes

No need to post video

Only the 0.1v battery spikes other than that nothing wrong and as for the rpm delay you can see it as a fraction of a second based on the picture i sent you

Alright so first ECU is showing RPM dashboard isn't,oil light goes out after 3 seconds of cranking approximately whereas the battery light stays on and as you can see in the picture everything is normal ECU wise the first dip is pressing the brakes to shift into neutral then the second big one with the RPM is when cranking but the dashboard RPM needle is still dead at 0
This one over here i ran them both live to monitor and they seem pretty normal to me

Apparently the whole electrical issue was coming from the 10mm bolt nut and eye terminal that are connected on the fuse box or the fuses

These were the ones causing the crazy random faults but we managed to fix this problem now we're still with a no start issue

Been about 10 minutes with the negative clamp disconnected want me to plug it again and start monitoring or wait a little longer?

Nope

Sorry

Should have said

As soon as the battery been disconnected it can be put back on, it's only to reset the ECU and BCM as they can get in a knot and never shut down just hibernate

Alright so replaced the clamp checked for faults all clear even 9022 and D600 only phonic relearn and voltage is normal waving between 11.8 and 11.9v

It's correct but the battery is weak after so much cranking but it is still turning quite good dropping to around 8.5 while cranking

Back