What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

Had my spring covid booster jag yesterday at just before 5pm. Felt Ok last night but definitely "croak" today. Shivery, dizzy, aching all over - sore just to take a breath! and have a dull oppressive headache.

On the up side, I'm sitting here going into parts of the forum I don't often frequent and enjoying the distraction.
I hope you feel better soon usually its all sorted in 36 hours. Im now feeling battered after my fall the other day. My left foro feels awful, like its swollen up, but it isnt, so Im going on teh basis that keeping going, gently , is best. More risk assessment for me from now on. 3 Pandas all need a light wash and the new one needs its ceramic treatment , the garden is going mad and stuff is appearing in the greenhouse with alarming speed. My best news is the 10 Yew cuttings I took in November are nearly all clearly growing well. As these tings are £15 a pop at 3 years old I am well suited. This year I shall take 200 cuttings. I reckon I can sell them for a bit of profit, but all teh thorn hedges are goin to be replaced. SO far this yeat the thorn has needed cutting already as its 18" long. My Yew is now 1.5 inches long and will be cut in August. TAke it easy for now!

I hope you feel better soon usually its all sorted in 36 hours. Im now feeling battered after my fall the other day. My left foro feels awful, like its swollen up, but it isnt, so Im going on teh basis that keeping going, gently , is best. More risk assessment for me from now on. 3 Pandas all need a light wash and the new one needs its ceramic treatment , the garden is going mad and stuff is appearing in the greenhouse with alarming speed. My best news is the 10 Yew cuttings I took in November are nearly all clearly growing well. As these tings are £15 a pop at 3 years old I am well suited. This year I shall take 200 cuttings. I reckon I can sell them for a bit of profit, but all teh thorn hedges are goin to be replaced. SO far this yeat the thorn has needed cutting already as its 18" long. My Yew is now 1.5 inches long and will be cut in August. TAke it easy for now!

Nudaffo, Peanut, Daisy... or whatever needs a new tyre. I got my sub standard wheel... ET 42 , fitted with a tyre 165 65 14 and tried it. Its Ok and will be better than a space saver. I decided to check the wheels all come off. Rears were well stuck but now sorted. At least 1 front tyre is a chuck out job. The cracking is major so although 6mm of tread its a bin job. I will buy a pair and keep t'other as a spare for a while. Another £200 down the drain. May as well swap to Continental or Michelin maybe cross climates.... at the same time as I want youngest having great grip in all circumstances. The way she drives its vital..... Im even more unconvinced about Goodyear after this. Now Ive over tightened the nuts so.must go out again and slack them off. Daughter consulted Fiat forum for the correct torque and burst out laughing as first thread giving the right figures was authored but T.B. Panda Nut lol

Back