and they give me a likkle gold punto instead? why do the
never give you a better car than yours? always some crappy little run
about!

Sorry mate, whats wrong with a Punto:mad:

Steve

steve1219 said:
Sorry mate, whats wrong with a Punto:mad:

Steve
Probably the fact that he bought a Stilo Abarth because he likes them more, not a punto. There's always going to be a certain amount of disappointment with a courtesy car unless it's identical to the car you have just swapped for or a higher specced car. :rolleyes:

yeah sorry man didnt mean to sound harsh (although am feeling it at the moment if you can forgive me!), after getting out the luxury of the abarth, with a nice powerplant into a punto with a drab blue cloth (gold with blue interior? what were they thinking?) and a stereo i cant get the radio to even work. it just feels like a big letdown, punto's are nice cars dont get me wrong, but its not an abarth which i was expecting to blat round all weekend.

Don't worry about it (y) It was meant as a funny :)

And what is wrong with a blue interior with an orange car :)

Steve

dont you think it looks odd? imo they dont mix very well (dont tell me you have ablue interior too and i just insulted you again!)

Morritt said:
dont you think it looks odd? imo they dont mix very well (dont tell me you have ablue interior too and i just insulted you again!)

(y) LOL

Don't worry about it

Steve

let us know if u get further down the road when u get it back ;)

had mine 2 weeks not broke down yet (touch wood):)

i've had a few problems with my dealer, a few bits missin- sat nav disc, owners manual, service book, getin them monday hopefully

has a fiat dealer delivered a promise? :eek: i hold my breath

well its got all the bits, cd's and manuals and stuff. even been services every 10,000 miles like normal (although it had done nearly 15,000 since the last the garage serviced it themselves before giving it to me. strange that i only got about 3-4 miles before it stopped!

i havent had breakdown cover for the last 3 years, i'll be ****ed if i am gonna risk it now!

lol, certainly stopped!!

anyway, update, reversing out a friends garage after staying there the night i managed to break the wing mirror on the punto a little ... oops! good job it wasnt my stilo or i'd be pissed!

hi morritt, just wonderin if u'v heard any news on ur abarth, as we all know fiat dealers are fantastic at afterales & service:)

im off to my dealer today hopefully to pick up all my bits missing for my motor only be 2 weeks:D

yeah, just got off the phone to the garage, fiat are looking at it now, hopefully will have it back tonight!

just bought AA cover "just in case" ...

thatkfully its all running ok now, apparently turned out to be a bad connection somewhere (typical).

had a bit of a blast - £50 to fill it up from empty!! but with a range of 300+ miles that cant be too bad, feels good to drive so i'm happy now :D

thats good news mate :)
bit of a blast & i bet u were'nt breakin any speed limits hey:nono:

spoted 1 more thing you people mite want 2 check with sat nav in, i was cleanin my car & pockin around inside to see if it was fallin apart yet ( it is 1 'n' 1/2 yaers old ) & pulled the unit 1/2 way out the dash, typical fiat build quality :(

clemo_abarth said:
thats good news mate :)
bit of a blast & i bet u were'nt breakin any speed limits hey:nono:

spoted 1 more thing you people mite want 2 check with sat nav in, i was cleanin my car & pockin around inside to see if it was fallin apart yet ( it is 1 'n' 1/2 yaers old ) & pulled the unit 1/2 way out the dash, typical fiat build quality :(
My unit actually fell out while I was reversing once :eek: They had to resituate the runners inside the dash because the sat nav just wouldn't click into place. Thankfully no other damage was done.

Back