IMG_17661.JPG

Grande Punto My caribbean Orange Mjet.

Not keen on the interior furry stuff, too dark for me, but the exterior of your car is lovely !!

Where did u guys get your interior done? Also how much if you don't mind me asking, I need the cream rid of

It was a place in Runcorn, not sure of then name of the place. Have to ask Reuuk that. We got it for £80 but we had to take everything out and put it back in ourselves.

BGC 'Brow garage customs'

They don't have a website unfortionatly, but they are setting one up. also, there on my FB

EDIT; Just been informed my friend who does the interior re-triming isn't working there any more, so if any more people want doing, I can pass the details on for you

Last edited:
Wow thats fantastic, I'm gonna guess its just some sort if textured wrap? How hard it it to pull the bits out? including the roof I bet with enough time in your hands and enough fabric this could be done your selves?

Oh by the way, you have now got me excited about something which normally means me spending money lmao? So thanks a lot! :p

Interior looks smart dude. Been thinking bout doing this myself for a while, how hard is it to remove all the trim and headlining?

Wow thats fantastic, I'm gonna guess its just some sort if textured wrap? How hard it it to pull the bits out? including the roof I bet with enough time in your hands and enough fabric this could be done your selves?

Oh by the way, you have now got me excited about something which normally means me spending money lmao? So thanks a lot! :p

Doesn't take long to remove all the panels, 20 - 30 minutes if you take your time? the worst is the headlining which you have to physically bend to get out which can be very :bang:

Interior looks smart dude. Been thinking bout doing this myself for a while, how hard is it to remove all the trim and headlining?

Thanks :D, not to sure exactly what the material is but its like a carpet type material (if that make sense).
Like Reuuk said it dosent take long too take it all out and is quite straight forward, the only bit which was a pain was the headlining!

The interior looks brilliant! Much nicer than the standard creamy colour which shows every little piece of dirt :bang: great job.

Thats one of the reasons i wanted it doing, the guy that owned the car before me was a smoker and turned the headlining a funny colour plus im guessing that he didnt look after the inside much as it was filthy!!

Did you disconnect the battery for a bit mate before u removed the a pillars? Ive heard of a few people jus yanking them off n the airbags goin off?

Did you disconnect the battery for a bit mate before u removed the a pillars? Ive heard of a few people jus yanking them off n the airbags goin off?

I didn't because the airbags are above the doors and not in the pillars but I'm not saying don't disconnect it. If you would feel more comfortable disconnecting it then do that. Just don't want to tell you don't remove it then they go off on you but it's highly unlikely!

Wait, hang on....your car 'isn't' lowered as it is?

It doesn't look high, but even better for getting the new springs on. Just thought it was already not sitting at standard :p

Loving the interior. I'd love to re-do mine darker, but its cost i can't warrant spending currently, with a house to save for now :yuck:

Ahh thats why you asking about mine! I get ya now.

Looking forward to seeing them on!

Wisey are you on crack mate, i could probs get my heed in that arch gap ;)

Back