Technical 2010 Doblo passenger window won't go up.

Currently reading:
Technical 2010 Doblo passenger window won't go up.

Not sure what that unit does with the six pins, from memory the last one I had off didn't have that black plastic unit before the actual motor.
Is it possible yours does something like shutting the windows automatically when you lock the vehicle?
Perhaps someone else on Forum can advise.
Not sure why either that's why it was confusing me, no special functions like auto up when locking. I had a look on the elearn and the motor on the site only has 2 wires going in which is strange. Have ordered a second hand replacement with the six pin on and will see if it works when I plug it in before fitting in door.

Not sure why either that's why it was confusing me, no special functions like auto up when locking. I had a look on the elearn and the motor on the site only has 2 wires going in which is strange. Have ordered a second hand replacement with the six pin on and will see if it works when I plug it in before fitting in door.
All sorted and working fine now, I did not need to remove the regulator and motor in the end. The replacement part I got today I noticed 2 screws on the 6 pin block removed them and inside is a circuit board ( I have added an image below it may help someone in the future). I changed the plug and circuit board with the one in my car with the regulator and window in place. Connected the 6 pin cable from the car and working no bother. So I guess I will be putting the remainder regulator and motor on Ebay now and get some cash back.
Also not sure if it is or not but mine has the comfort windows which may be why it has the 6 pins and circuit board.
Thanks for all the advice and guidance.

Attachments

• IMG_5640.JPG
    IMG_5640.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5641.JPG
    IMG_5641.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
All sorted and working fine now, I did not need to remove the regulator and motor in the end. The replacement part I got today I noticed 2 screws on the 6 pin block removed them and inside is a circuit board ( I have added an image below it may help someone in the future). I changed the plug and circuit board with the one in my car with the regulator and window in place. Connected the 6 pin cable from the car and working no bother. So I guess I will be putting the remainder regulator and motor on Ebay now and get some cash back.
Also not sure if it is or not but mine has the comfort windows which may be why it has the 6 pins and circuit board.
Thanks for all the advice and guidance.
Just for me , what are"comfort windows?" . Not I take it, for when you need a "comfort break";)

Just for me , what are"comfort windows?" . Not I take it, for when you need a "comfort break";)
Apparently it is what they call them when you do not have to keep your finger pressure on the button for opening and closing. It is standard now but there are 2 different types of regulator and motors for this model. Autodoc describes it as Combi Switch Function:with comfort function.

Back