North YorkshireITALIA, N.E./Teesside meet!!

Currently reading:
North YorkshireITALIA, N.E./Teesside meet!!

YorkshireITALIA, N.E./Teesside meet!!
Posted by sammymoo
teesside park to redcar!
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 01:00 AM
Until: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
BUmpty bump bump bump haha! :D

OK guys one week left!, ill try and get on here over the next week but works really busy till Tuesday afternoon!

was hoping to get maybe get some numberplates and possibly mobile numbers from attendee's just might make it easyer to find each other as the usual tpark bunch will be there too so it'll be busy!

inbox me for mine or get me on facebook! - http://www.facebook.com/sammoore92 (usually the best way)

it would be great guys if you could pass this on to anyone else who may be intrested, like they say the more the merrier

oh and one last thing..... teesside is'nt famous for nice weather, it was torrental rain when i was comming out of work at teesside park a few day's ago so if its bad then we will call it off!, thankfully im an optomist (y) but it should be easy to sort if we have number etc!

either way should be a good night, hopefully it'll lead to bigger things in the north! (y)

Sorry for the massive post!!!:worship:

Last edited:
I will try and get there, if I can get my rear arch painted before then... Which is all weather and work defendant.

I will update Wednesday. :)

good to hear more the merrier, hope you got it done

teesside has just been forcasted rain for the next 30 days haha!. im off work tomorrow so ill post a weather update around 11ish in the morning as i dont think its fair on people to make the trip if its peeing down! (n)

due to the bad weather and lack of money i wont be attending tonight sorry top let you guys down, i will re-organise it for the comming weeksif now ill be at the nemm cruise on the 30th

like i said guys im sorry i couldn't make it, i fee bad enough that people are thinking of traveling and the weathers bad sorry guys!

Back