Whos Comming Racing with me then?

Currently reading:
Whos Comming Racing with me then?

Skyline Cinq Soleil

Slow car shoot out this Sunday @ York Raceway. (y)

OK, if you have a very slow car & up for some mouth drying action & race against me & my Chunky Chicken down a 1/4 Race Strip then you need to be@:

Venue: York Raceway 'Run what u Brung'
When: Sunday 28th Aug (bank holiday weekend) 9:30am to enrol
What to take: Your Slow car, Driving Licence, Helmet & a tenner to get in + twentysquid per car to take part :)

If you aint done this kinda stuff before, you don't know what your missing & probably look like this> :whogives: (n)

I do this on a regular basis with my Skyline but i can already feel the fun factor of doing it in my Fiat. :tempt: :D :tempt: :D :D :D
You pay your money & take your car down a Race Strip in a safe envirioment, as many times you like. (just join the que again) :spin:

The organisers give you 3 results each time:

1.Time you did your 1/4mile in.
2.The speed you were traveling at when you crossed the 1/4 mile line.
3.Your 0 - 60 mph time (if your car will reach 60 mph?) :D

info & directions: www.york-raceway.com

Come on Guys & girls, don't be shy, you only live once & you don't want to miss out on all the chit chat on the forum after everyone else has been & had a go? :slayer: (y) :cry:

OK, see ya there @ the Burger Stand stuffing my face with a 1/4 pounder + red sauce & a large white coffee with 2 sugars :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If i wasnt gonna be out sunday i woulda took my Clio down.

Shame woulda been a laugh to see just how slow it is.

Hellcat said:
I actually gave it a try on my way to work. Timed against the CD player :D

0-60 just under 10 seconds - but i fluffed 1st to 2nd as it comes around faster than I can get my hand from the CD player to the gearstick!

Hmm, got me thinking now :D

Back