Styling What wheels are these from?

Currently reading:
Styling What wheels are these from?

MumbtieMk2

Hi all, so I picked a good Boxing Day bargain yesterday and got these set of 4 alloys with tyres with at least 10mm tread left on them all for £55!!!! Bargain? But I just would like to know what model punto they are from? :)

Attachments

• 20161227_145953570_iOS.jpg
    20161227_145953570_iOS.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 96
you might find the car drives like a 3 wheeled trolley jack with them fitted as car might feel light and skitty
it might need toeing out slightly to compensate
personally i think 45 profile is too low for a punto
make sure wheel bolts checked for tightness after 50 miles as they do ease up quite often on puntos
remember insurer my disaprove but they are a bargain at that price
see if poundland have a rattle can of silver as it matches the colour on these wheels perfectly, use a match dipped in some paint squirted into the tin lid and keep going round the edges as it drys to build up an invisible repair of the chips
then resell on ebay with a better description and a much higher price:)

It really is driving like a 3 wheeled trolley jack, its pulling to the left and the steering is just rattling and sketchy overall not very good to drive so i might have to change something a few things, Any suggestions?

Either that or Eventually i will clean them up and put them on ebay!

It really is driving like a 3 wheeled trolley jack, its pulling to the left and the steering is just rattling and sketchy overall not very good to drive so i might have to change something a few things, Any suggestions?

Either that or Eventually i will clean them up and put them on ebay!
I guess it was wheel balance, it can be fall off due bumps or poorly stick on alloy wheel and create wheel unbalanced to make steering pulling and shaky.

Back