pinks bay 038.jpg

Punto (Mk1) uno_94's sisters punto update.

Introduction

hi,

as some of you know iv totaly un-chavved my uno, but i now have a massive craving for modding, and iv now started on my sisters punto (and before anyone says no not chav), iv started with a pretty simple but effective clear side repeators and removed the "60" badges and i think it looks :cool: now :D , while i was at it, i fitted this 4" exaust trim on it just to see if it looked real and not chavvy, i think it looked really nice and not chavvy, i have taken it back off now but forgot to get a pic of it fitted :bang: , would you think its chavvy to have an exhaust trim on it? it looks real and theres no way in hell she would fit a real one, because of the noise :( . so tell me what you think about my first mod ( i also fitted her a cd player) and what else i should do (low cost but effective and not chavvy and not over the top- eg bodykit/wheels and no tinting lights, cos if she did get stopped by police she's make me take the lot off) so your comments please (y) .....
i bet everytime your sister goes to her car she is dreading it
to see what other things you have done to her car

If your not careful it will look tacky, like people who cant afford a £10 air freshener for there car and buy 10 £1 ones, which makes it look cluttered.

Why dont you like the 60 badges?

I like the clear repeaters, Question: why did Fiat install clear front and rear lights and not bother with the side ones? Thats always made me wonder when i look at my car or any other mk1.

yer she hates coming round because she knows iv got something ready for her car, but i said if you dont like it im taking it all off INCLUDING THE CD PLAYER, she loves it so says ok, lol. i removed the 60 badges because they had badly faded and it looks smoother now without them on but i did like them cos when another punto pulled up next to her and think its a basic 55 then see the 60 badge :) i think her cars very fast compared to every other car i know :eek: .

uno_94 said:
cos when another punto pulled up next to her and think its a basic 55 then see the 60 badge :) i think her cars very fast compared to every other car i know :eek: .

They also did a 75bhp and an 85bhp, next your be buying a sporting badge for it, lol.

You could always buy some Punto alloys, they are only about £100 for the genuine ones, the continental ones.

You could fit strips of matt black vinyl on the door pillars to smooth the lines of the windows (like wot I did on mine, obviously you'll need more vinyl because your sisters car has more doors than mine! ;) ). It's one of those very subtle but effective mods (y) if you get a bit more ambitious you could look into smoothing out the rear door handles too.

Back