Punto (Mk2/2b) Touch screen radio

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) Touch screen radio

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Hi everyone. I have a fiat punto active sport 1.2 mk2b and I am looking into getting a touch screen radio installed. Can anyone point me in the right direction on where to find one? I’ve tried eBay and it only shows ones for the grande punto?

Is there any such thing for older puntos?

Cheers

Hi everyone. I have a fiat punto active sport 1.2 mk2b and I am looking into getting a touch screen radio installed. Can anyone point me in the right direction on where to find one? I’ve tried eBay and it only shows ones for the grande punto?

Is there any such thing for older puntos?

Cheers
The mk2b really only has the space for a half din radio. If you wanted something with a touch screen you’d either need something that pops out or one of the modern ones where the whole thing hangs out of the dash and generally gets in the way of the controls something like this

I can’t vouch for the quality in fact I’m inclined to suggest they are probably very cheap and nasty and may break in a relatively short space of time assuming someone doesn’t break into the car to steal it, given the very visible location on the top of the dash

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
The mk2b really only has the space for a half din radio. If you wanted something with a touch screen you’d either need something that pops out or one of the modern ones where the whole thing hangs out of the dash and generally gets in the way of the controls something like this

I can’t vouch for the quality in fact I’m inclined to suggest they are probably very cheap and nasty and may break in a relatively short space of time assuming someone doesn’t break into the car to steal it, given the very visible location on the top of the dash
Thanks for your help and advice 👍

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back