Technical Speedometer cable

Currently reading:
Technical Speedometer cable

Adln

Please help the garagehave told me they cant find a cable for my campervan and have handed back to me to source. If im honest i have not got a clue. 1322910080Is the genuine parts numer. It is 2.3 metres long and look like below, any help would be very much appreciated

Please help the garagehave told me they cant find a cable for my campervan and have handed back to me to source. If im honest i have not got a clue. 1322910080Is the genuine parts numer. It is 2.3 metres long and look like below, any help would be very much appreciated
I am assuming a fairly old model.
If you have the complete cable there are companies that can make them from patterns.
The first question is why it broke is it just the inner or is the outer damaged as well causing the initial failure.
Or has the speedo head seized causing the failure of the cable.
You say look like below , but no picture?

I am assuming a fairly old model.
If you have the complete cable there are companies that can make them from patterns.
The first question is why it broke is it just the inner or is the outer damaged as well causing the initial failure.
Or has the speedo head seized causing the failure of the cable.
You say look like below , but no picture?
@bugsymike ,

Please note that the OP started a new thread a few minutes later. Photo included in second thread.

Back