My Punto 1.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Progress so far

Introduction

From when i bought my punto up to now :)

What you reckon to it?

Car bras on order.
Getting Keskin KT1 soon
Lowering 60mm
Exhaust
Cupra R Splitter
Any other ideas???
sweet car mate just tint the rear lights and spray your door handles so there shinier tint the windows possibly ? lots of mods all boils down to the budget of how far your willing to go with the car.

well i have a decent amount of money to spend.
Not really too fussed about performance wise though.
i have a cheery bomb middle silencer to fit and a upsweft letterbox backbox also.
Then just pressed plates on order aswell so far.
Angel eyes maybe????

I got pressed steel number plates off some guy on ebay they look really cool, front one always comes off when its hot ive gotta like bend it a little so it goes with the shape of the bumper. haha

as im aware pressed plates are illegal from what i have been reading on a police site so not worth the risk for me or i would get them because there something different

ye but these pressed plates are now legal.
The old style never had a certain number on the bottom and they used to be reflective, meaning speedcameras and shiz had a chance you wouldnt get caught.#
Go on dubmeister and read what it says. there made differently to comply with BSAU145d making them legal.

ye but these pressed plates are now legal.
The old style never had a certain number on the bottom and they used to be reflective, meaning speedcameras and shiz had a chance you wouldnt get caught.#
Go on dubmeister and read what it says. there made differently to comply with BSAU145d making them legal.

But is it really worth the risk of getting pulled then the police having to go through everything and then finally finding out there legit or even if you get a stubborn police officer that just looks at the plate and thinks there all the same because they look the same and says it is illegal and just does an on the spot fine there and then for £30

they cant give you a on the spot fine.
They give you a ticket but then you can appeal.
Aslong as it has the BS whatever number then your all good.
And as soon as they see that the they know its legal.
The old pressed plates never had that number an the new ones are lasered on.

as im aware pressed plates are illegal from what i have been reading on a police site so not worth the risk for me or i would get them because there something different

Well at first i found they are legal then they said there not, i havent been pulled for them, i did get pulled over for my blue sidelights and the plod said "you wanna sort out those plates" but he didnt seem to care as much as my sidelights i had to take them out and it was so dark surprised i didnt break anything lol

Back