Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 12:00 AM
Until: Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Looking good kids.

Wisey I didn't mean to dislike the post

Haha. I was sat looking at it like "whuut!?" Scrolling down to respond with just an oversized big bold "?" for a post....followed by a look of bewilderment. :rolleyes:

I half considered the possibility you were envious i could boldly roll out to public meets with my winter look, whereas you couldn't bring yourself to show Caspers face at Trafford last time out

:cool:

;) For the eagle eyed out there

Aha.

Yeah i'll rockin' the winter look at Goole, then by March for Trafford i aught to be back on my alloys. Although, might try get some new ones........maybe. So i could still be on steelies, but my steelies are growing on me!

Little update from me on this meet. I'm going to have to withdraw to a 'maybe'. Not fully withdrawn, but a maybe...ok.

Myself and my brother are feeling impulsive and are considering just going travelling around the south of brittain for a few days, so depending if we do this, and if money permits...i'm going to have to withdraw and see how finances go.

Hey, i'm honest :rolleyes:

Hopefully can do both, but with Goole on the same pay check, its touch and go :devil:

Might come to this one need to see more GP's!
Looking at the pictures you seem to be lacking a Blue GP ;)

What you need to see more GP's, or we need more GP's at this meet? We had a fair few GP's at the last one. 4 orange, 1 white...forgive me if i forgot any others? The more GP's the merrier. GP FTW

Back