The Old Mill, Brighouse, Yorkshire
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 - 08:00 PM
Until: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 - 12:30 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
northern_meet1_resized.jpg

Northern Italian Car Night (NICN) runs between March and October and is held on the last Tuesday of the month. Between November and February we continue without Alfa Owner for Grim Up North.

It is a place for likeminded Italian car owners and lovers to meet up, chat and compare engines and pace notes!

It has been running for around 4 years now, originally starting up as a monthly Alfa Romeo meet, which was expanded to accomodate all marques of Italian cars. We've even had a few bikes in the past...

Come along, have a chat, make some new friends and see some lovely machinery.

We normally meet from around 7 and the top car park (overspill) is our spot

Fiat Forum Meal Plans
After having a below average experience with the Hare and Hounds in April we are debating whether to stay at the Old Mill and see what the food and service is like there.

We can book a table nearer the time when we have decided 100% but your input is appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing you all for the 3rd NIN of the year.:slayer:

Other dates for your diary.

Tuesday 29th June
Tuesday 27th July
Tuesday 31st August
Tuesday 28th September
Tuesday 26th Oct

This event runs in cooperation with our Alfa Owner and Torque Italia friends.

TI -http://www.torqueitalia.net/forum/threads/160-NICN-Northern-Italian-Car-Night-05-25-2010-07-00-23-00
AO - http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/york...-2010-brighouse-last-tuesday-every-month.html

The meet's on my birthday this month so I'm expecting something a bit nicer than Hare & Hounds last month! The menu looks good to me! I'm looking forward to trying somewhere new :)

So... I spoke to Elaine the manager last night at the Corn Mill who appologised that no one had passed our messages onto her but sadly she cant seat groups bigger than 12!!

So... we are back at the Hare & Hounds @ 8:15 after meeting at the Corn Mill!

Back