General new sedeci

Currently reading:
General new sedeci

Fiat Have had to build an extra 18,000 for the UK market. They originally thought it would be a slow seller but it is out stripping demand. It's also cheaper than the Suzuki, and better spec.

I like it.

ive seen it advertised on tv plenty of times, not going to be a croma like issue with this one. Have seen the press release about getting more sourced from Suzuki for the uk market due to waiting lists and so on, so thats got to be a good sign.

Although cheaper then an SX4 ? list prices have the SX4 at £2k less, although only the 4grip I guess can be compared directly as thats the only 4wd model, while the Sedici models are all 4wd

Its built by Suzuki in there new Hungarian factory which is newest and most modern car plant in Europe at a rate of 4-1 in favour of Suzuki. Was designed in conjunction with Fiat Design Studio and I think Gugario or some other big Italian design house.

The Suzuki is offered in 2WD also so much cheaper than 4WD option, Fiat only offer 4WD which is Suzuki's proven 4grip system.

1.6L petrol engines are also modern 16V Suzuki units as found in Swift which is same block but larger bore than the 1.5L as found in the Ignis which was rated 3rd most reliable car in UK last year according to JD Power survey. Therefore car should have Jap levels of reliability which is good for Fiat brand to raise there profile on this as public's perception rightly or wrongly still regard Fiat as unreliable.

Diesel's are Fiat group JTD as Suzuki do not make a diesel.

Back