Styling New Head Unit For Panda 4X4

Currently reading:
Styling New Head Unit For Panda 4X4

So I can see!

Car looks immaculate, he clearly looked after it and invested in it!

Why'd he sell it? Looks damn fine to me!

He never said why he sold it but he'd had it 3 years and paid what it's currently advertised at..........

He left it in the car and it's ended up where all Panda 4x4s end up - at the Grand Duchy of Grassmoor, priced accordingly high by the infamous Woodleigh Motor Sales:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/08-FIAT-PANDA-4X4-1-2-5DR-SATNAV-/381373622769?hash=item58cba3a9f1

We saw this at woodleigh-didn't realise it was an ex FiatForum members car. Must admit though, it looks better in the forum posts but the headunit looked the part and seemed to work really well.
We part chopped both mrs soggytomato's and my 4x4's in recently and both had re-sold within a few days and this one has been there for around 6ish weeks!!
The price for 4x4's will always stay high while buyers are prepared to pay extra for them!
Also Woodleigh offered us way over market value when we traded them in-over £1200 more for mine than another Fiat dealer in Chesterfield offered me (or any other dealer come to that) which was obviously much better for us!
Had at least 4 cars from woodleigh now-always good service with excellent aftersales and not had any problems. Any issues I've picked up before purchase have always been done before collection without any hassles.
That reminds me, must get a new thread started in members motors for the new Fiat in my life :D

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I’m back in the forum now! Loved that old Panda 4x4 and that head unit upgrade. I wonder where it is now. All these years later, I’m looking for a new Panda 4x4. Still can’t get them out of my system!!

Back