Posted by yellowluigi
New Forest
Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I understand the tables will be booked for noon at Alice Lisle, is that the time we'll be there? I'm asking as my hubby said he might join us for the lunch but not for the scenic ride before as he will be saddled with the kids in the other car - not me this time (y) He just want to make sure he is not there too early just to try to keep the brood quiet ;) Tho, still not sure he'll be coming - must be something I said...:rolleyes:

I understand the tables will be booked for noon at Alice Lisle, is that the time we'll be there? I'm asking as my hubby said he might join us for the lunch but not for the scenic ride before as he will be saddled with the kids in the other car - not me this time (y) He just want to make sure he is not there too early just to try to keep the brood quiet ;) Tho, still not sure he'll be coming - must be something I said...:rolleyes:

Yes we are aiming to be there just before 12pm.

OT: I do have a nice set of mats for a 500 (all 4 mats) - 6 months old - I will have them in the boot of the car on Sunday. No sensible cash offer refused! :rolleyes:

--

Can I also check this is the right place!
Alice Lisle

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Yellowluigi, my hubby said he will leave it till tomorrow to see if he can brave the trip with two kids :) What I'll do is to put me plus two so you can have the numbers for the pub. The worst that can happen is that we have couple of empty spaces if he doesn't show up. Very sorry to mess you up - the variables with a pre-schooler and 5 week old baby are endless - they might 'decide' to be naughty and not cooperate with tired parents and a long trip ;) Weather looks to be gorgeous tho!

Hope it's not too late to join in?

Just arrived home this minute from Cornwall in the 'other Fiat'. Not sure if our No1 son will join us too so I've just added 2 to the list. I think he may find this all too embarrassing and slop off on his motorbike to buzz friends in South Gorley.

Hmmm, suppose I'd better go and wash the car now :eek:.

It's a detailing weather weekend so I've decided to take a trip, even if it means bringing sandwiches since I'm 'booking in' late.

WOW 18 attendees, fantastic!!!

I've just run the hose over the car, which was harder than it sounds as Pete managed to cut off our water today and we had to get the water board to repair it!!

I've tried to email Mark and Kirsty to let them know, but it's a big place, just turn up, the lunch is great.

See you all at the Green Dragon 10:30!

Last edited:
I'll be there for 10.30, hopefully. I've got Tracy's number if I'm going to be late though.

Better be roast left for me and Chris.. I've got a 2 hour drive to get there. And won't be there much before 1pm :idea:

2 hrs 40 mins here! :( I might do an eco driving thing to keep me interested.

Great to see a few more coming now, I am sure the Alice Lisle will be able to accommodate us. The car is all clean and we look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Does anyone have the postcode for the 10.30 meeting place? I can't see it anywhere. :confused:

Back