ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1393036002.457809.jpg

Grande Punto My First Car (2006 GP 1.2 Dynamic)- thoughts and tips welcomed

Introduction

So I just got my first car; the 2006, 1.2 litre Dynamic Grande Punto. Colour scheme will no doubt raise a few eyebrows with certain members, but I think it could work with some nicer alloys (fiat ones, not aftermarket I don't think).

Looking to upgrade the seats to the orange sporting Punto set so if anyone happens to have seen a set online, or knows of a set going, please let me know!

I'm not a boy racer, not looking for it to look like something it's not. Just want it to look refreshed, modern and sleek really. So any details or ideas you guys have will be very much appreciated.

Cheers guys,

Max

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1393036002.457809.jpg
It's hard to miss...

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1393036017.299666.jpg

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1393036034.110416.jpg
Alright guys - I've found a set of sporting 9 dot seats online with both front and rear door cards that would fit my GP.

I think they're really nice, but the fact is that they're probably a lot heavier than the stock seats meaning a worse fuel efficiency...hmm.

Does anyone have these? Are they comfy? Look the part? Worth the money? The whole set of 5 seats + door cards is £250 which seems like a great deal to me.

Any opinions would be appreciated, cheers guys.

Max

Attachments

• 1396906216240.jpg
    1396906216240.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 57
Alright guys - I've found a set of sporting 9 dot seats online with both front and rear door cards that would fit my GP.

I think they're really nice, but the fact is that they're probably a lot heavier than the stock seats meaning a worse fuel efficiency...hmm.

Does anyone have these? Are they comfy? Look the part? Worth the money? The whole set of 5 seats + door cards is £250 which seems like a great deal to me.

Any opinions would be appreciated, cheers guys.

Max

I have the series 2 seats in mine and I found those lighter than the standard seats tbh but maybe the series 1s are heavier. Still look nice though bud (y)

I suppose the Series 2's are the 9 dot ones? Yeah mate - really nice I think! If you've got the 9 dot ones, are they worth the money do you reckon mate?

Cheers for the quick reply, as ever!

Max

No mate the 9 dots are the series 1s.

The striped ones pictured are series 2s bud.

Both very nice sets of seats

Attachments

• 1396910026940.jpg
    1396910026940.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 55
My sister and her boyfriend just bought home a '12 1.4 Punto Evo. Really comfy, love the interior of the evo after that. Fiat are going from strength to strength with the Punto I think.
SJB1985 - they're lovely mate! And those are in a GP? Prefer those to the S1's by a mile - did you fit them yourself or were they there when you got it?

Cheers

My sister and her boyfriend just bought home a '12 1.4 Punto Evo. Really comfy, love the interior of the evo after that. Fiat are going from strength to strength with the Punto I think.
SJB1985 - they're lovely mate! And those are in a GP? Prefer those to the S1's by a mile - did you fit them yourself or were they there when you got it?

Cheers

No mate I bought these and fitted these together with the door cards etc myself and yes mate they are in my GP :)

G'day forum members! Still on the hunt for seats for my GP. Found a lovely leather set that have come from a scrapped GP. Have seen them online before but never up for sale, anyone have any ideas whether these are OEM parts? Will these just fit straight in? The ad says for 2005-2012 GP so I should be covered, but just wondered if anyone has ANY experience with these?

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1397311655.112864.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1397311683.394930.jpg

Hi - if it helps, these look identical to the seats in my 56 plate GP.

Back