(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I wanna see the footage too :D

There was a guy who did this last year, any of the event team know who he is
?

Besides this event was the last day my old punto engine saw life :rolleyes:

No, no and no. I'd rather not see footage on the simple grounds i flew past hime about 60mph. Clattering over the cattle grid at speed - acting in a way i don't normally and not doing myself any favours :yuck: Ooopsi,...

I flew past hime about 60mph. Clattering over the cattle grid at speed - acting in a way i don't normally and not doing myself any favours :yuck: Ooopsi,...

A Wannabe boy racer methinks(y)

Haha, yes Dom, i did forget whats on your windscreen. Were you behind me though? I can't remember....

I'm sorry you don't like my plans Chris. One thing for certain, i'm so far from chav. A7X, Godsmack, Iron Maiden, Green Day, Head Automatica, Puddle of Mudd, Pearl Jam....oh the list goes on. Distinctly not chavvy :slayer: Although women did say my car was 'chavvy' yesterday, not impressed! Headlight idea is going to look ace pal. I'll convince you of it like i did with Dom and the front Vinyl ;)

Haha, yes Dom, i did forget whats on your windscreen. Were you behind me though? I can't remember....

I'm sorry you don't like my plans Chris. One thing for certain, i'm so far from chav. A7X, Godsmack, Iron Maiden, Green Day, Head Automatica, Puddle of Mudd, Pearl Jam....oh the list goes on. Distinctly not chavvy :slayer: Although women did say my car was 'chavvy' yesterday, not impressed! Headlight idea is going to look ace pal. I'll convince you of it like i did with Dom and the front Vinyl ;)
Only messing... but the light idea is chavvy and i will not budge, a mate did it to his fez and i mocked him too :p

infact he has painted winter steelies that match his wing mirrors too, oh how original you chavs are :p :p :p :p

Attachments

• 378737_10150588860902542_1116997973_n.jpg
    378737_10150588860902542_1116997973_n.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Back