South West Midlands Italia: March Madness Monmouth Meat!

Currently reading:
South West Midlands Italia: March Madness Monmouth Meat!

Midlands Italia: March Madness Monmouth Meat!
Posted by homeward
Jo's Place, Ross-on-Wye
Sunday, March 2, 2014 - 12:00 AM
Until: Sunday, March 2, 2014 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Glad you had such a good turn out. Sorry I wasn't there.
I'm a lorry driver and ended up having to do a night out in my cab so couldn't make it and I'm still seriously peeved about it. Was really looking forward to coming. Let me know when your next meet will be and I'll make sure I'm available . :)

Just to say I really enjoyed yesterday. Was nice putting some faces to names and seeing some lovely cars :) Even that golf driver that some us gotchatting to was really friendly :D

Was nice to have a chat with the sei/cinq drivers too as I've never really dropped into those boards. My mate Chris who was thinking of coming along said he had chatted to someone called paul who came to the meet but sorry I cant remember who that was!

Chris will hopefully come along to the next meet, not sure if he is even on this forum but I have no doubt you guys will love his Sei :)

Just to say I really enjoyed yesterday. Was nice putting some faces to names and seeing some lovely cars :) Even that golf driver that some us gotchatting to was really friendly :D

Was nice to have a chat with the sei/cinq drivers too as I've never really dropped into those boards. My mate Chris who was thinking of coming along said he had chatted to someone called paul who came to the meet but sorry I cant remember who that was!

Chris will hopefully come along to the next meet, not sure if he is even on this forum but I have no doubt you guys will love his Sei :)

Was good to meet you man!
Get a little members motors thread started and get your sticker on as well ;)

Will do! As you could tell I haven't done any major mods to my car but will still get one up.

I need to give the car another wash though as the sat nav didn't know the difference between dirt tracks and main roads, I had a proper tour of the forest of dean!

Still deciding where to put the sticker too!

Back