Technical Key fob resync

Currently reading:
Technical Key fob resync

rosiehitchcox

I bought my 2012 1.4L Bravo 2 weeks ago, the key works in the manual lock and the internal door lock button works, Timpsons confirmed that the key fob is seding out a signal so I just need to get it reprogrammed with the car. Unfortunately the car came with no manual or code card and the manuals online just say to speak to FIAT. I have paid £15 for them to send me the 2 codes for the car but I now cannot find how to use them to resync my key fob! I can see an auto mechanic but was hoping to be able to do this myself, I did see a method on one of the forums that uses a button near the sunroof switches but...I have no sunroof so no switches!

Hello,

You need MultiEcuScan + the appropriate interface. You can check which one on the multiecuscan.net website.

Then, in the Body / Body Computer Marelli you'll find it:

1712698102762.png

Programming the key and the keyfob are two separate options. The key will pair the key with the immobiliser, the keyfob - with the central locking.

All keys have to be programmed at the same time.

Thank you, I took the car to a local auto electrician who used this software but turns out the car won't talk to anything, thinking now that there is a fault in the body control module or something but I have no idea!

Back