Technical I can’t make Fm Transmitter work

Currently reading:
Technical I can’t make Fm Transmitter work

BigBerry

I’ve recently bought a used Fiat Panda Dynamic X from 2005, and I want to play my own music, so a bought a Fm Transmitter.

Now the problem is, that I can’t find out, how I can find a frequency that isn’t a radio channel, it always goes to a radio station, not something I can connected the fm transmitter to, hope it makes sense.

Does anyone know, what to do? Also sorry for any bad english, it isn’t my first language.

Have a good day or night :)

Pick an existing station button that you don't use.
Set your FM transmitter to play something.
Use the < > buttons on the radio to search frequencies until you find your broadcast.
Press and hold the station button for a few seconds to store the frequency.
That's it.

Hi and welcome :)
I use an FM transmitter on my factory cassette radio, had to manually select a free frequency that has no local broadcast, and set the transmitter to match.

What stereo do you have? If it's factory standard then information on tuning and saving a station will be in the manual - probably also in downloads section.

Hi and welcome :)
I use an FM transmitter on my factory cassette radio, had to manually select a free frequency that has no local broadcast, and set the transmitter to match.

What stereo do you have? If it's factory standard then information on tuning and saving a station will be in the manual - probably also in downloads section.
I have a factory standard, and have checked the audio manuel, but i cant figure out, how I set the frequency manuel, it just goes to the next radio station, with everything I have tried.

I have a factory standard, and have checked the audio manuel, but i cant figure out, how I set the frequency manuel, it just goes to the next radio station, with everything I have tried.
If it's the same as mine

Left and right arrows automatically scans
Up and down arrows manually set any frequency

Make sure PTY (programme type) button is turned OFF,
and AF (alternative frequencies) is turned ON

Then press the double arrow buttons to search. Should work. Good luck
I’ll try in a bit, thank you😄

Back