DSC00130.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) hgt treats

Introduction

no side stips and a bmc cda box sounds sweet as a nut (y)
danny hgt said:
the 1.1 was the last race of that nite before it was bmw audi's :slayer: from 5th to 4th and away we go:devil:

i dunno... kids :rolleyes:

Re: hgt treats a few more added now

right just a few more treats added to the old girl hope ya like

DSC00234.jpg

supersprint back system sounds so good!:devil:
DSC00213.jpg

engine hose kit bmc cda box and a b&m short shift gear stick & a omp strut brace.

DSC00212.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

looking tidy blue hoses have a big affect, is their a reason for going back to the old air filter? was looking at the bmc cda's myself.

The BMC filter is still on there mate, Dan's just moved it down in the engine bay slightly.

It definatelty looks mint mate, and I agree that the blue hoses have a very positive effect.

The new back box is also a big improvement in both the looks and sound departments.

Oh and the B&M Short Shift is superb, the build quality is amazing and its drastically deduced the throw between gears.

Keep up the good work Dan (y)

as si said the bmc is still on there just thay give you is crap fitting kit so i made one my self bmc deffo worth popin down on ya xmas list

AND LOADS MORE TO COME THIS WEEK HOPFULLY:slayer:

Re: hgt treats a few more added now

danny hgt said:
engine hose kit bmc cda box and a b&m short shift gear stick & a omp strut brace.

DSC00212.jpg

That engine cover/metal thing that says fiat 16v that bolts to the top of the engine is just crying out to be polished or powder coated black or blue!!! (y)

Looks tidy tho :)

bulldog5046 said:
nice looking car.

awww, look at the iccle looking 16v engine, wang a 20v in it! i think steve and pnl can vouge for how massive the 20v engine is!

And how hard it would be to fit in a Punto ;) And the 4 cylinders are good enough to make it faster than a 5 pot Marea :p :D

DSC00211.jpg

Who's car is that next to yours? I bet it flies! :slayer:

Back