Technical help me out?

Currently reading:
Technical help me out?

try forzatuning.com, they do loadsa tuning stuff, u may have to e-mail em and get em to send you the details through the post or u could just give em a ring

DJ-C

Forza only at the moment do the basic novitec stuff. There are now supercharger kits being developed in germany and switzerland.

Grrrrr 200hp+ and they break...

Take a look at

www.puntomk2.co.uk

It's mainly for modded Mk2 Sportings and HGT's. If you take a look through the gallery there's details on the mods made to each car. It's a nice site.

I don't know where you can get the kit here but I had a colleague in Sicily who had a Lancia Y 1.2 16v which I believe the Punto Sporting gets its engine from, this had a garret turbo on and produce over 160bhp, very impressive with decent handling, anybody done something like that to a Punto Sporting, I planned to but bought a Coupe instead.

Cheers

I believe R&A in Cleethorpes do a turbo conversion for the Punto Sporting. It doesn't produce as much - 121bhp but it's still a big improvement over 80. 0-60 in about 8.5 seconds i think.

It was featured in Auto Italia back in June. If anyone wants the pics of this or the article I'll post it up.

Paul

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I don't know where you can get the kit here but I had a colleague in Sicily who had a Lancia Y 1.2 16v which I believe the Punto Sporting gets its engine from, this had a garret turbo on and produce over 160bhp, very impressive with decent handling, anybody done something like that to a Punto Sporting, I planned to but bought a Coupe instead.

Cheers

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

www.fiatbravo.org.uk
[email protected]

Current Fiat fleet:
'98 Bravo 1.4 SX
'98 Seicento Sporting
'02 Punto Sporting

Back