Technical Error code PO327

Currently reading:
Technical Error code PO327

Thanks Jack you are a wealth of information. Yes I did mean 2,500 revs, not 25,000🤣, my bike revs out at 14,500 and that's a crossplane crank with a weird firing order.
Your explanation would explain why it don't rev in neutral, the funny thing is that it was doing this before, sometimes it would rev sometimes not in neutral.
When the engine management come on it would not rev in gear.
I will have a play with it today.
Will ask Dean if it is normal too.
As for my post, yes i am in pain, i tore my cartilage in my knee falling over and as the two bones came together with such force it chopped of the side of my cartilage like a guillotine and it's floating around in my knee but they're going to take it out in June July and trim the rest.
Jack i can't thank you enough, and you varesecrazy, learning all these new things, i have driven a car with hill assist but it was my mums and an Auto.
What you both say about the hill assist makes perfect sense.
It only took me a week to find the CD, been listening to 60s music for that time, it us quite well hidden, when it popped out, i was annoyed with myself.
I will let you know about this weird 2,500 revs and it's hunting too.
Strange how it only does it in neutral, never hunts in gear revs really quick through the rev band.
It was how it was in gear before, the accelerator did not make a difference.
I will get to the bottom of it .
Get on top of it now while I have some time free.
There was an interesting post on here about this low revs in fact 2,500 again in neutral, but the outcome was an engine replacement at 16k.
But Dean would have noticed any knock from the engine.
I would be really interested to know why it does it, or if anything is wrong with it.
The help is really appreciated, with the forms help I am slowly getting the car into good shape and learning about it at the same time 👌🤝👍

Back