Technical Determine Ducato engine size

Currently reading:
Technical Determine Ducato engine size

My VIN is recognised on the eLum site, but not all details, including the picture, are correct (which is one reason I think you probably have the vehicle you ordered).

Whilst it's possible Pilote might have made a mistake and "amended" their stage 2 CoC, it's unlikely, and the FIAT stage 1 CoC is specific to the VIN as it left the factory, and should be entirely correct.

My VIN is recognised on the eLum site, but not all details, including the picture, are correct (which is one reason I think you probably have the vehicle you ordered).

Whilst it's possible Pilote might have made a mistake and "amended" their stage 2 CoC, it's unlikely, and the FIAT stage 1 CoC is specific to the VIN as it left the factory, and should be entirely correct.

Good point, the Fiat CoC is probably fairly trustworthy. But still, the fact that even the info that Fiat has stamped onto the vehicle itself seems to be mutually inconsistent according to their own documentation doesn't exactly induce a lot of trust in them.

At Pilote, maybe all it would take is that some clerk copies the information incorrectly from their own order system to the Fiat order entry system, without anybody noticing this in the subsequent stages.

I don't think the "Q" ratings translate literally to payload, but I'm pretty sure they relate to the (original) design weight. (e.g 11Q for the 2800/3000kg, 15Q for the 3300kg 17Q for the 3500/3650kg version, and 20Q for the maxi 4005kg version - though the alignment to each particular weight is my guess).
I'd say that it's the best explanation to the Italian 'portata commerziale' and their Q (quintals).

I've checked with the engine code that Esben posted and it seems it was delivered in different variants, 120 to 180 HP. I'm wandering if connecting MES and reading the parameters would give us the answer about the power. My version 5.1 does connect to the x290 2.2 engine module, but allows control only of the AdBlue dosing.

Back