Image068.jpg

600 (Classic) Custom F.I.A.T. 600D (1962)

Introduction

Hello fiat loving brothers , this is my little fiat , when my dad first bought the car (in 2001) we started a simple recondition , keept the car original , my dad used it for a while , after that the car took a long rest until recently , i became member of an auto club , i was just a simple member with the car not participating at anything because of the budget problems , and the president of the club tought he might help me with money and stuff to make the car for an exposition , so on march 31 i took the car to his garage , by 9 april the car was finished , with some flaws but still we made it , on 8 april the car was painted , 9 april in the morning started fitting all the parts , after we finished we headed for the exposition , on the way people liked , they were amased , great feeling , anyway this was done just for this exposition , now it`s a race car project , money is still low so it will be a slow project , i am thinking of fitting a 850 engine or 127 900 cmc engine for a lil extra power , and when i have enough money , change the suspensions , mount discs brakes , and fit a uno turbo engine , the exterior o just have to smooth it a lil , it will be repainted , the interior will be plain simple just 2 seats as i have problems with the lack of space , some carbon fiber elements , i hope i will have money as i have ideas , well time for some pictures now , and i am sorry for my slappy english .
Reactions: Nooner
Thank you guys :) , im glad you like it , here in Romania people say i ruined the car , an old car looks good with wide wheel arches , but i think they just dont understand or jealousy is a factor in this...

Better to restore as race car than to allow to rot n die!!...As a project it is looking good :slayer:

Hey Denver in the pix that looks like Bucharest and Ceausescu palace? I have been to this place 2 weeks after he was executed and bribed the army guard with cigarettes to be allowed access. I had a good look around inside, even in the private apartment areas which were still in construction...;)

I love it. Reminds me of a Mini and VW Beetle, with influences of the old 500, squished together.

Well , my first idea was to mount an abarth body kit , but i wanted to keep the original shape so for the back this was the best choice , all i have to do now is smooth them a lil , more round and it will be fine , the front wings look alot like the simple body kit for 131 racer , my dad had a 131 4 doors with a coupe body kit , the car was looking great , at 600 abarth i don`t really like the front wings so i used my own idea , Crxsprocket the ideas of a racing style were in my mind since i got the car , but i decided to really use them when i realised im to big for the car , i think i have to mod the pedals to , to big feet , and about Ceausescu i wasn`t born at that time , i don`t really care about politics but im mad at them for not respecting the retro cars and all the taxes they make .

I need some help , if i would mount an uno turbo engine , what gearbox can i use ? and if i would mount an alfa romeo boxer engine than what gearbox can i use ? help please !

I love it.Thank you guy.Better to restore as race car than to allow to rot n die!!...As a project it is looking goodshere in Romania people say i ruined the car :slayer:

Who say`s i want a new one ? there`s no car in the world to give that feeling of an old school beast ;) it`s not my first fiat it wont be my last , my first car was 131 supermirafiori , 2 bad i didn`t had a delta , i like legends and pretty rare cars.

the fiat 600 is probably the best looking small fiat!

like it(y)

Thank you :) , looks like electro motor is a problem , after that the gas pomp was a problem, after i solved them all the baterie got low , recharged it , then the electro motor allmost burned , im waiting an answer from a friend to buy one , but it looks like the answer is stuck in traffic ...

No news about the little fiat , money problems are the worst enemy of these projects... but i got my first 131 back , i hope next year things will get better

Back