Technical Combo/doblo sliding door

Currently reading:
Technical Combo/doblo sliding door

Mr Posh

I’ve got a Vauxhall combo and the sliding door was apparently welding shut after a attempt to break in to the van it was like it when I got it
I’m trying to remove the door to fix it but I can’t find a diagram of the locking mechanism the only welding I can see is a small patch on the outside of the door
Any ideas where I could find a diagram
Cheers

Hello,

On the top of the forum banner, just below it, you've got the ePER link. It's the parts catalogue.

You've got several Doblo models depending on the production year:

1714205062696.png

You should be able to find the diagrams and be able to find how does it work.

You could also google for images of particular part numbers to see them how do they look in reality :)

I’ve got a Vauxhall combo and the sliding door was apparently welding shut after a attempt to break in to the van it was like it when I got it
I’m trying to remove the door to fix it but I can’t find a diagram of the locking mechanism the only welding I can see is a small patch on the outside of the door
Any ideas where I could find a diagram
Cheers
I have a 2010 Doblo Maxi van, what exactly do you need photos of, I will not be stripping panels off, but could give pics of the general visible locking mechanism if that helps. Which side also?

Back