Posted by ben
Stanford Hall
Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Such an amazing day! First Stanford Hall and cannot wait till the next one ! Thank you for awesome organisation, burgers and all! Weather was amazing, cars and meeting new people. Looking forward next year.

Was good to see you again fella, the cinq has come along since the Monmouth meet!!

Damn you didn't get the angry bloke in the horse box/camper van!
No but the other video you can here me giving him some right abuse, think it told him something like "do you know where I'm from I'll f**king kill ya" lmao

He was blocked in anyway because of a corsa van trying to turn right into Stanford Hall. I also remember when he finally squeezed passed (I weren't moving if he damaged my car I'd get the claim in my favour haha) that swift just stuck his hand out the window and gave me a thumbs up lmao.

Last edited:
Don't get me started on horsey people some are lovely especially the filly's in tight jhodpas ;) however the old nags are rude and arrogant. Had one try to play chicken with me in their horse box whilst I was on a forklift truck trying to bully me out the way. I won forks up to windscreen and the come on then gesture.. :devil: .. Problem for them it was my job to serve them they got treated and charged accordingly.. Manors cost nothing .

Don't get me started on horsey people some are lovely especially the filly's in tight jhodpas ;) however the old nags are rude and arrogant. Had one try to play chicken with me in their horse box whilst I was on a forklift truck trying to bully me out the way. I won forks up to windscreen and the come on then gesture.. :devil: .. Problem for them it was my job to serve them they got treated and charged accordingly.. Manors cost nothing .

Well this clever guy in a horse carrying van, cut along the side of us bravos whilst we were waiting to turn into Standford hall. Only there was a corsa van on the other side of the road attempting to turn right also. So he had no where to go anyway, Rigby behind me moved out the way. Which is fine it's up to him but I weren't moving anywhere, he honked his horn at me and squeezed up beside me. Once he'd touched that horn that was It I switched. I come from Tipton, you don't mess about around here, you hit or get hit. He wound his window down and I just let rip. He's lucky he was wedged beside me or I'd of got out. As soon as the corsa van had turned right he drove off pretty quick lmao.

Well this clever guy in a horse carrying van, cut along the side of us bravos whilst we were waiting to turn into Standford hall. Only there was a corsa van on the other side of the road attempting to turn right also. So he had no where to go anyway, Rigby behind me moved out the way. Which is fine it's up to him but I weren't moving anywhere, he honked his horn at me and squeezed up beside me. Once he'd touched that horn that was It I switched. I come from Tipton, you don't mess about around here, you hit or get hit. He wound his window down and I just let rip. He's lucky he was wedged beside me or I'd of got out. As soon as the corsa van had turned right he drove off pretty quick lmao.

Haha good job you didn't get mine :p was slowly for set of lights just before that single carriageway to get to Stanford heard an almighty bang with me hurtling forward got rear ended then nem got rear ended was a 3 Grande punto accident :p luckily damage was minimal so after holding up some traffic we decided to continue onwards :)

There's a Monmouth meet? Is it regular? That's a place I've really wanted to visit since Fliss and I had an 'adventure' there! :)

T xx

Yeah it's part of the midland Italia section. We've only done it once but we'll no doubt do it again just keep your peepers on the clubs section ;)

P.s....... Adventure? By all means do tell :D :p

Ooh, I'll keep 'em peeled! :)

The adventure does not reflect well on me...I'll save it til i'm there and you can all have a good laugh at me! It'll be nice to see Monmouth when not under pressure! :)

T xx

Back