Posted by ben
Stanford Hall
Sunday, July 7, 2013 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, July 7, 2013 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Just about doable as a day out as a 2 and a half hour drive for me.

Any other mk1/2 Pandaists attending?
No panda but i will be driving down from York with Fraz, so a cinq and a sei. But we are driving down Saturday and staying in the Lutterworth Travelodge - you are welcome to join us (but the rooms have gone up since we booked, almost doubled infact), I think they get pretty busy with people going to Stanford every year.

No panda but i will be driving down from York with Fraz, so a cinq and a sei. But we are driving down Saturday and staying in the Lutterworth Travelodge - you are welcome to join us (but the rooms have gone up since we booked, almost doubled infact), I think they get pretty busy with people going to Stanford every year.

If I go it will be as a day trip, (always difficult to say this without it sounding Norman Bate'sish), I have to be home at nights to look after Mother. :(

Thanks for the offer though, may do that next year, cinq, sei, panda convoy sounds sweet :).

If I go it will be as a day trip, (always difficult to say this without it sounding Norman Bate'sish), I have to be home at nights to look after Mother. :(

Thanks for the offer though, may do that next year, cinq, sei, panda convoy sounds sweet :).

I'm sure we can all convoy back up t'road :)

RaulCarnahan, you coming down to this again this year. Grande style this year i hope!
TheSilverFox, be good to see you again if you can make it. Want to see them sweetly spaced rears. No pun intended....... :D Ha.

I want to see the Grande's out in force! Modded an un-modded!

I can vouch, Coventry has nice places to stay, although City centre can be interesting....but god knows why anyone would chose to stay there in the first place.

Back