Posted by ben
Stanford Hall
Sunday, July 7, 2013 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, July 7, 2013 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
uh oh, you made red hulk angry Dom, best hide quick!

Oooops, yep he looks angry:

1045029_686545248028038_1813825069_n.jpg

Dom

Organisation was A+, even if one of the barcetta owners wasn't best pleased where i parked her (two down from other barcetta's). She actually had the audacity to suggest the organisation was poor because of this - i did not, and still do not agree with this. Not impressed! No idea if 'you' are an FF member, or perhaps a public owner, regardless of that the organisation of this event was top notch!

Everyone deserves a pat on the back (lightly due to sunburn), but we all should get one for this event. Roll on MITCar!

Here HERE! when you think about how much effort has gone into making it the way it was with food and drink, massive marquee, and a large display of cars from all corners of the uk and Yorkshire! you can't believe how some people have the nerve to say what they say about how poor the event was! It was FANTASTIC! And has to be one of the best I've seen! Does it really matter that some cars aren't all grouped together? :confused:

Here HERE! when you think about how much effort has gone into making it the way it was with food and drink, massive marquee, and a large display of cars from all corners of the uk and Yorkshire! you can't believe how some people have the nerve to say what they say about how poor the event was! It was FANTASTIC! And has to be one of the best I've seen! Does it really matter that some cars aren't all grouped together? :confused:

Some people are stupid and/or ignorant. The Panda's wanted to be together and a couple of them grumbled a bit (the injected ones I think, they get more stroppy ;) ). It didn't take a lot of brainpower for them to organise the owners at the end - hence the pics with rows of happy Panda's (y)

Some people are stupid and/or ignorant. The Panda's wanted to be together and a couple of them grumbled a bit (the injected ones I think, they get more stroppy ;) ). It didn't take a lot of brainpower for them to organise the owners at the end - hence the pics with rows of happy Panda's (y)

Yep, I seem to recall seeing 3 Barchettas had all pulled out together too. Not difficult if you really want to do it, not like you have your keys confiscated or anything!

I see,
Had never herd of BB before then one day I was searching Google images for a Cink bumper and a pic of my car come up. At first I was a bit baffled as to how a pic of my car got onto the internet as I have never posted my car on a website other than the FF. The I followed the link and found that someone had took photos of my car and put it on BB.
They started out going on about how hideous it was etc then had a sudden change of tune when they found out I was a girl and knew about cars!

well i found it and haha thats mildly amusing (not read all of it mind) - seen cinqs on there before and always ends up the same, a few narrow minded people mock and then a wave of people come along and state that cinqs are quite fun..

Enzo the turbo was on there once and everyone took the 'insert rude word' out of it and then were amazed to discover how awesome enzo is and fast etc. The whole concept of the site stinks though - have a trawl through some build threads on here, that will give you some inspiration on ways to make it faster and more fun.

What a great day yesterday! Massive thanks to all the organisers and events team for making everything run so smoothly (y) If the shows continue to be so well planned out and thought through they're going to get more and more popular :)

Oh and to those who were involved thanks for voting me into the 20 years of Punto area :D even though my front bumper isn't exactly standard :p

I seriously regret wearing flip-flops tho! My feet have been in so much pain today. Massive burns and 7 blisters :eek:

Who can spot ben? :p
DSC_11511.jpg

Wrightyy

Last edited:
Back