Technical 1.9 Ducato Alternator belt path layout

Currently reading:
Technical 1.9 Ducato Alternator belt path layout

FrankNicklin

After a picture of the alternator path for 52 plate 1.9 diesel X244 model, been looking online but most show with AirCon which mine hasn't. Anyone got a pic please.

After a picture of the alternator path for 52 plate 1.9 diesel X244 model, been looking online but most show with AirCon which mine hasn't. Anyone got a pic please.
Is this any good, this the Fiat but I am also including Peugeot as the 1.9 diesel may be Peugeot, so see if you recognise the engine numbers XUD and DW8 etc.

Attachments

• DSCF1301.JPG
    DSCF1301.JPG
    462.7 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF1302.JPG
    DSCF1302.JPG
    463 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF1303.JPG
    DSCF1303.JPG
    455 KB · Views: 19
That should be the Peugeot DW10 which I thought was 2 litre.;)
1.9TD, and x244 did not go together. After a little research, I can confirm that the engine will be a PSA RHV 1997cc. Nominally a 2.0 litre engine and referred to as 2.0HDi or 2.0jtd.

Apparently this engine was also used in the Scudo, so perhaps this old thread may help.

1.9TD, and x244 did not go together. After a little research, I can confirm that the engine will be a PSA RHV 1997cc. Nominally a 2.0 litre engine and referred to as 2.0HDi or 2.0jtd.

Apparently this engine was also used in the Scudo, so perhaps this old thread may help.
Ah OK, thank you very much. Was a bit confused. I thought the X244 was the MK2. Mine was registered Nov 2002. Thats probably why I could not find much on it. So is it a MK2 x???. Which image matches that engine still the DW10. Thanks

Ah OK, thank you very much. Was a bit confused. I thought the X244 was the MK2. Mine was registered Nov 2002. Thats probably why I could not find much on it. So is it a MK2 x???. Which image matches that engine still the DW10. Thanks
The x244 is the face lifted version of the x230, and was introduced in 2002. The face lift involved a change of headlamps, and plastic side "bump" panels. More importantly the wiring is considerably different, with an electronic instrument panel, and a "switch control panel", or electronic black box, which among other things controls the direction/emergency flashers. Headlamp control also routed via that panel.

The x244 is the face lifted version of the x230, and was introduced in 2002. The face lift involved a change of headlamps, and plastic side "bump" panels. More importantly the wiring is considerably different, with an electronic instrument panel, and a "switch control panel", or electronic black box, which among other things controls the direction/emergency flashers. Headlamp control also routed via that panel.
All sorted thanks, new serpentine belt installed and everything back to normal.

Back