Styling UNDECIDED ON WHEELS

Currently reading:
Styling UNDECIDED ON WHEELS

aight i am lookin at gettin a new suspension set up and new wheels in the near future... 2 choices, just not sure which set up.

1.) 14" wheels 70mm drop at front 50mm drop at rear.

2.) 15" wheels 60mm drop at front 40mm drop at rear.

wat u people think? any other ideas?

mase_banner_one.jpg

hey

i would say get 14s and they are less likely to catch on the arches, 15s do fill the archs very well. Fitting 15s may require little arch work, in saying that though there is a few people who have got them on and not done any arch work. How much they catch by could depend on what your driving it like. ;)

David Pearson

yea i am more incline towards the 15" cause i hate the arch gap... i think it would b more practical as well even tho most of the speed bumps around me are 2 part ones so i fit right down the middle, an if i take the back seats out for a massive install i wont have to worry too much about scraping.

mase_banner_one.jpg

Pete M's silver cinq is lowered something like 55mm and thats pretty extreme, I could get away with that if I kept my standard ARB but if you live near big towns and city's then you'll probably find it tough and thats not to mention that limited suspension travel doesn't go too well with the s**t roads thses days.

Stick with 14"'s cos there is no difference in acceleration.

Liam

**** happens!

Go for 15"s (in my opinion) but I recommend researching tyre sizes and going for the most low profile ones you can get - even if they turn out to be hard to get hold of and a bit expensive (much like 195/40/14's)- I think it'd be worth it. And 15" on a Cinq look the nuts :D[8D]
Matt

"No it's not a custard"
------------------------
[email protected]
------------------------
Van Aaken High Boost Turbo engine for sale - "0-60 in the low 7's and enough top end to get you very seriously banned!!"

Will 15s go with a 70mm drop? mine was lowered 30mm on 15s, and the back wheels scrubbed like hell.. and i had those tyres that the sidewalls rolled back (whatever they were).. and had the arches rolled.. id be very suprised if you could get away with a 70mm drop?

fABULOUS, fEMALE aND tOTALLY fLIPPED

hippycinq: 15's wont go under a 70mm drop, not with the abarth kit on it! an prob gonna stick with 14's, got my eye on some real nice compomitive "ML" thick 5 spoke, classy. £420 for 4, not too bad.

and to ghoast: i only got the 13" abarth wheels, the little 5 spoke ones that came with the cinq... tis all good.

will prob end up with 55mm drop an 14's just cause they are easier to fit... old skool slammed style

mase_banner_one.jpg

dude, i would have killed for your alloys before i got mine! A guy near me has the cinq abarth alloys, (his is an abarth) and its been lowered a LOT, it looks awsome, i like the wheels u got stick wif them and lower the nuts off it :D

20sl2.jpg

are the 5 spokes only 13's??? always thought they were 14's? my abarth cinqi not got the 5 spokes, love the std 4 spokes tho :p

Abarth Kitted Cinq Sporting, New lil siggy pic coming soon, till then.... not much really lol

Back