General Terrible news!

Currently reading:
General Terrible news!

my mum used to have a panda. it was white and really cute. But the evil woman had it crushed! And guess what she bought... a suzuki alto. how could she do such a thing.

The alto is so horrible to drive and no where near as good as the panda.

I wanted it but of course that didnt happen. I miss it :cry:

thats sad but it happens. I remember my first experience of a Panda... during 1990 me and a couple of mates were down a scrappy, removing loads of parts from a Triumph 1300, as we had a few between us then. Sat precariously on top was a very rusty Y reg Mk1 Panda, only some 7 yesrs old and rotted right out... we all remember laughing at it back then, how things change eh!

Thats bad not to get the chance of it its not so bad if ppl can get spares off it at breakers yard but too often they just crush em ive witnessed this and its painfull to see.My thoughts are with you.

thats sad but it happens. I remember my first experience of a Panda... during 1990 me and a couple of mates were down a scrappy, removing loads of parts from a Triumph 1300, as we had a few between us then. Sat precariously on top was a very rusty Y reg Mk1 Panda, only some 7 yesrs old and rotted right out... we all remember laughing at it back then, how things change eh!

I'm not suprised at 7 years old tbh. That wouldve been a good age for a mk 1 lol!

There was a brand new one on the fourcourt of baullam autos wallington where mine was bought, a white one, that was already showing rust haha!!! :eek:

Si

you know what i never noticed rust! o i was told there was a little bit of rust at the back, i never got the chance to see that though. Maybe they just said that as an excuse to get rid of

you know what i never noticed rust! o i was told there was a little bit of rust at the back, i never got the chance to see that though. Maybe they just said that as an excuse to get rid of

Well the typical MOT failing rust that causes a lot of people to scrap these poor cars is probably around the rear suspension so unfortunately it was feasable. :(

Allways a shame when someone who doesnt do welding, or doesnt know of a friend who can do it cheap because garage fees can be huge when it comes to welding up the smallest bit of rust.

Sounds like you really love these cars, so solution...... :cool: get a panda :D

Go on! You know you want one, save another from the crusher! :slayer:

Cheers,
Si

Back