Technical Suspension swinging arm front/right/lower ePER 46429835

Currently reading:
Technical Suspension swinging arm front/right/lower ePER 46429835

Hi,
MOT-fail, worn out joint in suspension swinging arm front/right/lower (ePER 46429835)...
What after market manufacturer would you go for? Change one or both arms at the same time (Ridex sells them in pairs)? Reuse bolts and nuts?
As ever thank you kindly,
tjr

I'll try and check what turned up but I ordered from shop4parts
Rightly or wrongly I think I reused the fittings
Thanks for the link @Wiltshire Chris. When visiting the page/site it states Original Birth (Spa of Italy) as the manufacturer.

Not well known back in 2011 and 2008 respectively, but no complaints either, which should say a bunch:

Their catalog lists 34 parts for the barchetta:

Thanks,
tjr

Short update:
Got the part and got ready to replace it. Upon disassembly I found that the thread(s) on the bolt and/or nut (ePER No. 7601061 and 15503621) were gone (and the new wishbone came without fittings). After some shuffling around the internets I ended up ordering them and 15503811 from augustin-group.de.

@Wiltshire Chris do you recall the torques you used? I had some troubles discerning which part is what in the Service Manual (and your fine torque list summary (thanks btw)). I ended up using these:
Track rod end to track control arm joint fixing, nut M8, 32Nm
Bolt securing front bush on track control arm to crossmember M12x1.25, 95Nm
Track control arm rear bush fixing, flanged bolt with unlosable, tapered, flat washer M10x1.25, 70Nm
Anti-roll bar to track control arm fixing, bolt with normal flange M8, 35Nm
Anti-roll bar to cross member fixing, bolt with normal flange M8, 35Nm

(I had two different bolt head sizes(?), No. 15 vs 13 socket for 14876634 (ePER). I was going to ask if they (illogically) should have different torques because of this. I only tightened the No. 13 socket bolt to 35Nm, but tomorrow I'll tighten it to 70Nm as well.)

Feedback much appreciated!
Thanks,
tjr

...No. 15 vs 13 socket for 14876634 (ePER).
Correction; it should say 18 vs 15mm socket (both now torqued to 70Nm).

MOT re-inspection passed, and the highway wobbles gone! 💃 Live and learn, been blaming it on unbalanced wheels... :rolleyes:
With the b-95 turning 30 next year, and thereby entering Swedish senior (veteran) status; MOT will go from annual to biennial (next 2026).

Back