New_Car5.jpg

Grande Punto My Fiat Grande Punto 1.2.

Introduction

Last Week I Purchased My Fiat Grande Punto 1.2 I Get It On Tuesday, This Is My 1st Fiat I Have Bought And Seen As Im Young I Want To Make A Few Improvements To My Car. As You Can See Its All Basic On The Outside But Has The Fiat Stripes On.

Does Anybody Know If Its Possibly To Put Spots On A Fiat That Hasn't Got Them On? Cheers

Things I Want To Do
- Alloys
- Put Spots In If Possible
- Lowered
- Debadge The Front + Change The Grilles

If Anybody Has Got Any Ideas Of What I Can Do To The Car Then Feel Free To Let Me Know.
Re: My Fiat Grande Punto 1.2

erm is there any chance you can show me what your on about cause if that is the only way i will do that because im going to sell my sub and amp because the bass in this car is good as it is.

I do like that grey colour. I had those stripes on my first car and I do kinda miss them : P Follow the guide that installs L.E.D strip light in footwell. That looks fantastic in my opinion : D

cheers, ill go have a browse in a minute when i go for back to college. i looked on ebay and there is this adapter thing you can buy that you plug into the usb slot in your car then u have a usb slot in that to connect a wire to device you want to use but nt sure whether this is going to do the job or i may just be wasting my time?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-FIAT-BLUE-AND-ME-ADAPTOR-POD-PHONE-/250688307538?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a5e300152#ht_695wt_1328

theres the link anyway

Wow that's so expensive but exactly what I need :bang:

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.

yeah its a bitch to buy, i looked on the fiat website it came up at some stupid price even more than that but for now until i finish doing things to the car i will just put my memory stick in the usb slot and listen to my music that way :(

yeah its a bitch to buy, i looked on the fiat website it came up at some stupid price even more than that but for now until i finish doing things to the car i will just put my memory stick in the usb slot and listen to my music that way :(

Oh wow for some reason I hadn't even thought of that! Cheers mate!

So Over The Last Few Months I've Made A Few Modifications To My Car If You Can Call It That?

So 1st I Bought A Plain Grille Sprayed It Up Black And Added White Wing Mirrors ;)

But I Decided I Definitely Wanted A Grey And White Scheme Due To The Stripes So I Put The Original Grille Back On And Painted It Up White.

Then I Got Some Used 17' White Alloys For £250 Only Was On The Other Persons Car For A Week, What A Bargain ? :)

Recently Added Some H4 Bulbs Into The Car So It Has Improved The Beam A Lot, Will Soon Be Fitting Fog Lights Aswell.

I Need To Get It Lowered But I'm Unsure About My Insurance On How Much It Will Go Up Cause I've Only Been Driving A Year?!

Comments / Views / Feedback Welcome :)

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 78
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 83
  • 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 137
  • 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 127
Last edited:

Cheers for the feedback, Whats wrong with the white grille :( haha and yeah i see you copied the colour of my car!

debating whether to attempt making a boot build for my car? kinda missing my bassbox that i had in my 206 :(

It takes a bit of time then you will like it believe me haha i wasnt that sure at 1st, but its grown on me, it was such a nightmare to get that grill back in took about 3 of us to fit it!

what you reckon to a boot build?

some of the builds ive seen on here are really nice

i just went for a vibe black air box so i can take it out when i need the whole boot
but if i didnt need it, id keep it simple and go for a sub in the middle of the boot floor (y) unless you were willing to spend alot of time and money to get it done properly :) someone on here has got it done with leather to match his interior, but i cant remember who it was. looks really good tho

Yeah I know which person your on about I seen it the other day, yeah I was gonna put my amp in the bottom with perspex over it then two subs at the top as if there on the back of the seats if you get me?

Hmm I see what you mean, some guy built his sub into the right hand side of the boot which was pretty good but I still need to have access to my spare wheel just in case cause my tyres live to pop and cost me loads of money :(

Hmm I got something like that with the car I think? I'm not to sure tbh but I posted a thread in the I.C.E section but only one person commented it to tell me about his boot build but nobody gave me any ideas :/

Back